Super Spiffed Up Mason Condo Now With An Even BETTER Price!!! $125,000
Our sellers just said REDUCE the price. This totally tricked out two bedroom, two FULL bath condo was already a great deal at $129,900, so they just made this deal OUTSTANDING!
Why do we feel this way? We'll give you just a handful of the reasons this condo totally kicks butt!
- Mason schools but Deerfield Township address means no Mason City Tax. That saves you money right there!
- Mason is #24 on on Money Magazine's 2011 Top 100 Best Small Cities To Live list.
- Our personal favorite Chinese restaurant Sichuan Bistro is just around the corner. It's so good it made Cincinnati's Top 10 restaurant list and has won an award for Top 100 Chinese restaurant in the U.S.
- Easy access to I-71 for commuting to downtown Cincinnati.
Okay, that's enough about the AREA, what about this wonderful Mason condo besides two bedrooms and two full baths?
- Pool community!
- Pocket condo section, The Mansions is in a corner of the development, so no through traffic! Six condos per unit, this one is on the 2nd floor (top floor) and you've got two garage spaces with an inside door to your private entry stairway. No getting out in the cold during the winter to get from some detached garage to your front door!
- The owners have SERIOUSLY spiffed up this condo! Distressed hardwood floors. Granite counters in the kitchen. Stainless steel appliances. Custom tile shower with bench seat in the master bath.
- Open floor plan.
- Balcony off the living room!
- Bench seat in the master bedroom and walk-in closet!
- Extra storage in the garage.
Do we have your interest yet? For more pictures, room sizes, visual tour and more, visit this condo's dedicated webpage: www.7609EMansion.com No registration required, just the information you want.
Want to visit this Mason condo? Just give your buyer's agent a call and they'll get you in? Don't have an agent yet? Then give us a call and we'll make the appointment for you to see this place that just might be HOME for you!
Serving Warren County's residential real estate needs,
Liz and Bill aka BLiz