I have a short sale that is itching to close. It has all the characteristics of being the short sale from hell about one years worth. Two lenders who play dead until you beat on them and then there is investor approval needed too
I WONDER WHAT THE BANKS ARE LEARNING
There are business procedures that when employed produce results and continued business leading to acceptance and permanence in the business communities. Then, there are business practices that when employed lead to without a doubt a business GOING OUT OF BUSINESS. Of course a new dynamic, supported by the government was introduced called ...BAILING OUT...where you get another chance, billions of dollars and don't have to change a thing....
PERFORMANCE ROLL CALL:
1. Buyer (s)... (been) ready already ready already
2. Seller...(been) ready to move on with new life please can we?
3. Agent 1.. (been) ready, steady & go go go
4. Agent 2...(been) ready and wanting
5. Escrow...ready and waiting and waiting and...
6. Title ready...ready and wanting to serve and please and do business
7 New lender...ready and eager to serve and make you happy
8. EXISTING SECOND TRUST DEED....deer in headlights
9. EXISTING FIRST TRUST DEED......ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
10. CURRENT INVESTOR...cant believe this is happening and in 12 month record breaking denial
YOU CANNOT MAKE THIS STUFF UP
I have had multiple buyers back-out, I have over spent my time and no commission covers the years worth of work, and no Public Relations programs or clever marketing will erase the experience the banks have put forth here. One day, the famous "this too shall pass" statement will kick in and with it my money will pass to a credit union