Top 10 Real Estate Smartphone Application List!
See the Descriptions of each app below and then the list of all of them for the iPad, iPhone and Android at the bottom!
Join us April 5th with Joe Sesso as he chats live about mobile apps for real estate professionals! Have you downloaded an app and not had the time to figure out how it can help your business or how it works for that matter? Well Ask Joe at 1 pm EST on our Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/homesconnect.
Real Estate Agents and Industry Professionals often wonder, "What are the most beneficial smartphone applications for my business?" This is a common concern, since most professionals don't want to waste time figuring out how to use a product that isn't going to be useful. These suggested applications can assist real estate professionals operate more efficiently on a daily basis and perhaps generate better leads.
This is the Top 10 Smartphone Application List Homes.com recently featured by Joe Sesso, Homes.com National Speaker on our website.
1. Homes.com Mortgage Calculator App (Free)
The Homes.com Mortgage Calculator app is beneficial and cost effective:
- Competing applications can cost users at least a couple dollars and Homes.com's application is no cost!
- Includes rent vs. buy, monthly payment, and interest calculation just like the comparable applications that charge you, so you can have the same functionality with potentially better quality at no cost. This app is useful because, agents can provide answers to clients immediately about payments without contacting a financial lender or mortgage broker. Credibility and Expertise can be portrayed by the agent with this excellent resource available at the user's fingertips.
2. Craigslist (Free)Free and easy to navigate, Craigslist is one of the most popular website consumers use to search independently prior to contacting a real estate professional and sometimes before even getting prequalified. It's worth posting listings on this platform because of the web traffic and opportunity to increase reach for a listing or for a brand. Since this application is also available at no cost, agents should really take advantage of the opportunity here and download this app. Joe Sesso suggests that the Craigslist app is often easier to post ads then the full website. More advanced versions are available for a fee, but the free version is a fantastic choice to get started and begin posting listings.
3. Evernote (Free)Evernote has functions like to do lists, objective and goal lists, and memos by voice control plus is so easy to use! Users can use Evernote from any device that's synced into your account. No more forgetting that great idea, your honey do list, or the staging check list for that open house this weekend, Evernote is your new right hand app! There are premium features for this app that can cost around $5, but the free smartphone app version of this is great!
4. Real Alert ($1.99)This application is an excellent security function for agents to use when going to properties alone. Many real estate professionals have been in uncomfortable and sometimes dangerous situations when at showings and other times alone on properties and this application can be used to call 911, contact friends, and locate emergency care. Real Alert has an alarm within the application to scare off a potential dangerous attacker. This could be the best additional security you can purchase for only $1.99.
5. Loopnet (Free)This application is a must download for commercial real estate professionals. Loopnet has one of the largest collections of commercial properties and this nationwide service is cost free! Not only is this available to users in the business, but consumers as well. So easy to use, this application is a necessity for all commercial real estate professionals for easy access right from their smartphone.
6. iMovie & Clesh Video ($4.99)iMovie is available for the iPad and iPhone but there is a similar program called Clesh available for Android that costs the same. This application has the ability to edit clips, add credits, and edit text directly to videos collected from your phone. Imagine what you can do with a property listing or short video about your business. Videos are a major category viewed on the internet and having this capability right at the tips of your fingers and available for upload is a fantastic time saving way to build your online reputation with minimal expenses. Try it today!
7. Dropbox (Free)Dropbox is one of the most valued cloud services available and it’s perfect for having files available for client review without bulking up your email or theirs. Sometimes the attachments your may have for email could be too large and Dropbox is an excellent choice in sharing important documents. It’s free based on storage usage it’s easy to monitor so you can keep a free account. Its as simple as setting up an account with Dropbox, loading your files, and then sharing them with your specified contacts - they will then be contacted and able to access the documents with the link provided by you and Dropbox. This makes for very easy sharing and minimal storage use on your personal emails.
8. For Sale By Owner (Free)Prospecting FSBOs (For Sale By Owners) can sometimes be time consuming but with this application you can save time by avoiding skimming through the paper and other tedious tasks to locate FSBO's in your region. Forsalebyowner.com originally created the app for buyers, but now this is a must have tool for agents and other real estate professionals. These listings offer similar info to professional listings including names, contact info, and photos! If prospecting FSBO's is on your regular To Do list, this application is will be an important time saver.
9. Keynote and Quick Office Pro Power Point ($9.99 and $19.99)This innovative app allows iPad users to create high quality presentations that will truly impress your clients or potential clients. Just under 10 dollars for the iPad version and under $20 for Android Tablets, this applications could be the reason you close a deal at your next buyer or seller presentation. Make an excellent impression for the property and for yourself with this easy app, and what a bargain!
10. Homes.com (Free)
The Homes.com mobile app is one of the most geographically pleasing and simple to use
real estate search app. Users can search over 4 million homes nationwide, view photos and see contact info for agents. It's just as useful for real estate professionals to have this app as important for consumers. How many times have you whisked away client for the day and needed to answer questions about a property not on your list to see. Now you just open the app and answer away! You will be able to point out the specific details on why it wasn’t on your suggested list, whether it be price, school district, yard size, etc.This is a free app available for iPhones, iPads, Androids, and devices with internet access can use Homes.com's Mobile Site.
Here are the links to all of the apps!
- #1 Homes Mortgage Calculator
- #2 Craigslist
- #3 Evernote
- #4 Real Alert
- #5 Loopnet
- #6 iMovie
- #7 Dropbox
- #8 For Sale by Owner
- #9 Keynote
- #10 Homes.com Real Estate
- Homes Mortgage Calculator
- Real Alert
- #6 iMovie
- For Sale by Owner
- Homes.com Real Estate