Follow: twitter.com/pdxinspector Like: facebook/pdxinspector
If you or anyone you know is in need of professional home inspection services and structural pest inspection/pest and dry rot inspection services in NW Oregon or SW Washington, please consider referring them to us. We cover the Gorge to the Coast, and Salem to Olympia, including Vancouver and Portland and much more.
p. 503.502.1495 | cell/text 360.907.9648
Justin Nickelsen, CMI
Nickelsen Home Inspections, LLC
"A Conduit for Educated Real Estate Transactions"
Serving Oregon and Washington From the Mountains to the Coast
Professional Licenses, Memberships and Certificates
- Certified Master Inspector (CMI) with the Master Inspector Certification Board
- The American Society of Home Inspectors - ASHI Certified Inspector and Member #246145
- The National Association of Home Inspectors - NAHI Member
- The International Association of Certified Home Inspectors - InterNACHI #0073170
- IAC2 Certified Indoor Air Consultant - IAC2-01-0235
- Vice President of theOregonChapter of InterNACHI
- Founding Member of SWWAHI - TheSW WashingtonAssociation of Home Inspectors
- OregonLicensed Home Inspection Firm CCB# 172294
- OregonCertified Home Inspector OCHI# 1173
- WashingtonStateLicensed Home Inspector #415
- Licensed and Certified StructuralPestInspector through the Washington State Department of Agriculture (71352)
- Member of theWashingtonStatePestManagement Association
- Passed the National Home Inspectors Examination
- Second Generation Inspector
- Annually Performing 450-550 Inspections/Thousands Performed in Career
- Past Experience as a Contractor - All Phases of Residential Construction
- Annually Maintaining Over 50 Hours of Continuing Education (twice the requirements of OR and WA)
- Past Member of OAHI - TheOregonAssociation of Home Inspectors
- Past Member of NWOCHI - The NWOregonAssociation of Certified Home Inspectors
- Past Member of OREIA - TheOregonReal Estate Inspection Association
- Specializations: Electronic Radon Measurement, Early 20th Century Properties, Early 1990's Properties, New Construction, Log Homes, Structural Pest Inspections (Termites/Carpenter Ants).
- Advanced Skills: Oral and Written Communication, Advanced Reporting and Detailed Analysis.