Check out the Meritage 1903 plan in Mueller Austin featuring an optional 4th bedroom and 3 baths.
2136 Emma Long Street, Austin TX 78723
Sold: This is a rare chance to get a corner lot yard home in Mueller Austin Texas. As you probably know, yard homes are in short supply with just 30 new yard homes coming in the next phase of residential development out of 221 new homes. This popular Meritage 1903 plan has the Maggio elevation, and is on one of the largest lots – a true corner lot, not to be confused with the smaller alley corner lots.
The owners have done much since purchasing the new home in February 2009, and here are three of my favorite updates:
- The first is the addition of 7″ hardwoods throughout the lower level and more noticeably up the stairs. Since the lower living area is very open plan this really ties the living, dining and kitchen together. This floor plan really benefits from the wood updates on the stairs as this is one of the first things you see as you enter the home.
- The second is that they’ve mounted a flat panel TV in the living room above the fireplace and concealed the wiring so that the TV equipment is in the hall closet. Coupled with the installed surround sound, this makes for a really clean look.
- The third differentiates the home from most others – the addition of two great decks and stone pavers to make a huge outdoor entertaining space in a neighborhood that is not known for large yards.
Inside, the home has the optional third bathroom downstairs which means that the downstairs study could be reconfigured as a guest bedroom. The upstairs boasts the optional loft, which could be a third or fourth bedroom. The master is large, and features a balcony overlooking the outdoor decks, and a master bathroom with a great closet. Here’s a recap:
- 3/4 bedroom
- 3 bath
- Master up
- 2122 sqft per TCAD
- 2136 Emma Long Street
- Double detached garage
- Alley access
- Corner lot 0.1075 acres with two decks
- 3 stars in Austin Energy Green Building program
- List price: $407,500