Spring cleaning in Seattle begins April 1
Seattle’s annual spring cleaning event is just around the corner. The Seattle Public Utilities sponsored event begins April 1 and running through May in Seattle.
Seattleites have the opportunity to help pick up litter, stencil storm drains, paint out graffiti remove invasive plants and our encouraged to join a volunteer community clean-up event. Clean-up bags, gloves, safety vest, and waste disposal permits are all provided.
E-mail to Gretchen Muller at firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail to the address below:
Seattle Public Utilities
Attention: Gretchen Muller
700 Fifth Avenue, Suite 4900
PO Box 34018
Seattle, WA 98124-4018A
Additional Volunteer Opportunities in Seattle
For more information about yearlong curb waste and conserve programs in Seattle visit the Spring Clean home page.
- It’s Spring – It’s Time To Start Talking Bothell Real Estate (8.8)
- Northeast Seattle housing inventory starts early spring creep (6.8)
- Basketball playing robots in Seattle (6.1)
- May s Closed New Home Sales in Bothell, Wa. Should Outpace April 2011 (5.2)
- May’s Closed New Home Sales in Bothell, Wa.- Outpaced April 2011 (5.2)