Sandwich’s Residential listing data reflects an increase in market inventory by 57% when compared to last year’s 1st quarter stats. There are currently twenty residential homes available for purchase in Sandwich, two offer water frontage and/or water access along with one commercial property listing. 1st quarter sales volume reports a 100% increase over last year, however the average sales price has decreased by 30%. Pending sales reflect a slight increase over last year’s activity by two units or 200%. It’s good to keep in mind, Sandwich is a small community that is highly sought after with limited listings and market activity; consider to be typical and common for the local market place.
1st Quarter 2012 Residential Markets
- 11 New Listings… up 57%
- 3 Pending Sales…up 200%
- 4 Residential Homes resulted in a successful close…up 100%
- Average Price Sold Homes…$212,000., down 30%
- Average DOM (Days on the Market) 237…increased by 154 days
- Lowest Sales Price…257 Diamond Ledge Road, Sandwich $120,000.
- Highest Sales Price…42 Whiteface Road, Sandwich $318,000.
Sandwich’s Vacant Land listing data reflects an increase in market inventory by 100% or four units when compared to last year’s 1st quarter stats. There are currently seventeen vacant land parcels available for purchase in Sandwich. 1st quarter sales volume reports a 200% increase over last year, with a total of two counted sales. Pending sales are equal with one unit under contract.
1st Quarter 2012 Vacant Land Market
- 18 New Listings… up 50%
- 1 Pending Sales…equal with last year
- 2 Vacant parcels resulted in a successful close…up 200%
- Average Price for Parcels…$118,000.
- Average DOM (Days on the Market) 17…
- Lowest Land Sale… TBD Diamond Ledge Road, Sandwich $75,000 | 10.1 acres
- Highest Land Sale…TBD Upper Road, Sandwich $161,000. | 15.1 acres
Based on information from the Northern New England Real Estate Network, Inc. for the period of January 1st through March 31st, 2011 & January 1st through March 31st, 2012.
Contributed by Kathleen M. Kizer, ABR, GRI, ePRO, REALTOR, Broker Associate, Costantino Real Estate, LLC | Certified Residential Appraiser, NHCR-616 | Wolfeboro Appraisal Services “Your Lakes Region Professional”
For further inquiries or questions please e-mail to Kathleen@LakesRegionBroker.com or call direct at 603-539-3200, ext. 208