seven offer water frontage and/or water access; five condominium units and eleven commercial properties. 1st quarter sales volume reports a 100% increase over last year, with an increase in the average sales price by 10%. Pending sales reflect a slight decrease by just one unit over last year’s activity.
1st Quarter 2012 Residential Markets
- 52 New Listings… up 33%
- 10 Pending Sales…down one unit
- 14 Residential Homes resulted in a successful close…up 100%
- Average Price Sold Homes…$190,721., 10%
- Average DOM (Days on the Market) 212…increased by 87 days
- Lowest Sales Price…11 Leisure Lane, Ossipee $50,000. | Mobile home on .68 acres
- Highest Sales Price…128 Leavitt Road, Ossipee $577,600. | 100’ water frontage on Ossipee Lake
Ossipee’s Vacant Land listing data reflects an increase in market inventory by 63.6% when compared to last year’s 1st quarter stats. There are currently sixty-seven vacant land parcels available for purchase in Ossipee. 1st quarter sales volume reports only one parcel resulted in a successful sale, equal with last year’s 1st quarter. Pending sales are also equal with one unit under contract.
1st Quarter 2012 Vacant Land Market
- 18 New Listings… up 63%
- 1 Pending Sales…equal with last year
- 1 Vacant parcels resulted in a successful close…equal with last year
- Average Price for Parcels…$50,000.
- Average DOM (Days on the Market) 297…
- Land Sale… 70 Elm Street, Ossipee $50,000. | 45 acres w/926’ of road frontage
Based on information from the Northern New England Real Estate Network, Inc. for the period of January 1st through March 31st, 2011 & January 1st through March 31st, 2012.
Contributed by Kathleen M. Kizer, ABR, GRI, ePRO, REALTOR, Broker Associate, Costantino Real Estate, LLC | Certified Residential Appraiser, NHCR-616 | Wolfeboro Appraisal Services “Your Lakes Region Professional”
For further inquiries or questions please e-mail to Kathleen@LakesRegionBroker.com or call direct at 603-539-3200, ext. 208