The First Quarter 2012 Wesley Chapel NC Real Estate Market—Four Facts
It's time to look at the real estate market in Wesley Chapel NC and to assess how home buyers and home sellers fared during the first quarter of 2012.
Here are four facts about the Wesley Chapel marketplace in January to March 2012.
- The median closed price in Wesley Chapel during the first quarter jumped to $339,000, a median price not seen since 2008.
- Twelve homes closed during the first quarter, a rate higher than any of the last four years.
- Median days on market dropped 35% from the previous two years to 64 days.
- Distressed sales accounted for approximately 40% of first quarter closings.
What do these four facts mean for Wesley Chapel buyers and sellers?
- Wesley Chapel buyers are purchasing homes in the higher prices ranges in Wesley Chapel.
- The higher median closed price and higher rate of sales may indicate a bottom in the Wesley Chapel market.
- Buyers may be able to find some attractive homes among the distressed sales.
Want to learn more about the real estate market in Wesley Chapel and see all the numbers for each of the past four years? Click on the link below.
Copyright 2012. Carol Fox. Allen Tate Realtors. *The First Quarter 2012 Wesley Chapel NC Real Estate Market—Three Facts*