Fieldstone Farms Franklin TN Home Sales for March 2012 provided by Tammie White:
- Properties currently active on the market: 32
- Single-family properties closed in March 2012: 4
- Average sales price: $219,875
- Average list price: $224,850
- Sales price to list price ratio: 97.8%
- Average days on the market: 122
- Sales currently pending: 3
- Fieldstone Farms absorption rate: 8 months of inventory (a normal or steady market would be 5-7 months; anything under 5 months of inventory is considered a sellers' market, above 7 months is considered a buyers' market).
Fieldstone Farms is in a buyers' market. For the first time in months, the average days on the market has increased. However, the sales price to list price ratio has remained at 95.1% or above for months.
The average sales price suggests that the lower price point in Fieldstone Farms is in more demand than the higher priced homes. If you have a home valued under $300,000, now may be a great time to sell your Fieldstone Farms home.
Of the Fieldstone Farms closed home sales for March, 100 percent were priced under $250,000. Fieldstone Farms is one of the few Franklin TN neighborhoods with homes ideally priced for first-time home buyers. With interest rates the lowest they have been in 50 years, Franklin TN first-time home buyers are out in record numbers. Take advantage of the increased interest and the low inventory and get your home on the market before May 1.
Check-out the recent Fieldstone Farms market reports below: