There are some easy ways to use less of our planet's most precious resource---and keep more cash in your pocket.
Here are 5 Water Saving Strategies:
1. Your monthly savings can be 240 gallons if, when brushing your teeth, you rinse when you're done rather than letting the water run. Yearly savings: $11.
2. Your annual savings will be 2,130 gallons if you run your washing machine only when it is full. Yearly savings $8.
3. You can save 50 gallons per shower if you use a low-flow shower head for just 10 minutes. Annual savings $271.
4. What you save doing dishes each time if you wash them all first and do one rinse afterward---10 gallons or $27 yearly savings.
5. 10,000 gallons are wasted each year from drippy faucets, running toilets, etc, so fix them and save $37 per year!