The First Quarter 2012 Marvin NC Real Estate Market—Three Facts
It's time to look at the real estate market in Marvin NC and to assess how home buyers and home sellers fared during the first quarter of 2012.
Here are three facts about the Marvin marketplace in January to March 2012.
- The median closed price in Marvin during the first quarter was $491,486, a 9.4% decline from the 2011 median sales price.
- Median days on market dropped 14% to 67 days in the first quarter over 2011.
- Nearly 70% of all sales during the quarter were market resales with remaining sales divided between new construction and distressed sales.
What do these three facts mean for Marvin buyers and sellers?
- The Marvin real estate market is fairly healthy with over 80% of first quarter sales either market resales or new construction.
- Marvin sellers continue to see price declines in the marketplace.
- Buyers of Marvin homes benefit from a 30% in median home prices since 2008.
Want to learn more about the real estate market in Marvin and see all the numbers for each of the past four years? Click on the link below.
Copyright 2012. Carol Fox. Allen Tate Realtors. *The First Quarter 2012 Marvin NC Real Estate Market—Three Facts*