Groups are smaller communities within the larger ActiveRain. Join groups created by others. or start your own and
get others to join
This is the place to view the past and present contests put on by ActiveRain and its members. Everyone can join the
group and help encourage each other. Current contest will be highlighted posts so it's easy for you all to see. Let it
Curious as to what others in your profession think about a certain product or tool?
AR's community takes the time to leave honest and transparent reviews of their experiences
so you can be a bit wiser about your purchase.
Broken down by categories and subcategories for easy finds
Get an unfiltered look at what real users are saying
Leave a review yourself for others to benefit from
Add new products as you use them and gain points for doing so
ActiveRain University (ARU) provides free on-line training. We coach, consult and support real estate professionals about real estate trends, technology and social media.
ARU Calendar provides class types and registration links
Watch short tutorials on updating your photo, inserting a hyperlink and much more
Sign up for the Daily Drop so you don't miss out on AR's daily happenings
Find answers to most FAQ's
Whatever it is you're into and wherever you are, AR surely has a group for you to join.
Brand, off the wall, specific subject matters…whatever it is you're looking for.
Each time you write a post you can syndicate your post to 5 groups.
And if by chance you don't find what you're looking for, start a new group today!
Get your content in front of more eyes
Search by location or type
Feel free to start your own group
Find some that are close to home and close to heart
Each month AR runs numerous contests as a way for our members to engage in activities
that will boost their business and increase their visibility in the community and beyond.
Earn points by partaking in these contest and climb the leaderboard
Do what's good for you and your business by participating
If you have an idea for a contest, just let us know
Stay motivated and on track with new contests popping up each month
Ask a Real Estate Question
Here's another avenue for you to build relationships with others. Share your expertise with someone searching for answers.
Play the teacher role and help someone out today
Your Homepage will alert you of new questions in your state
A wonderful way to open a door to a possible new client
Ask a question yourself to get help
These state pages or hyper-local pages provide content directly related to a specific geographical location.
State, County, City and Neighborhood pages make it easy for consumers to find what they're looking for.
Post your listings, school information, local events, market reports and more
Consumers peruse these pages for information
Farm your niche market and cover all the happenings in your neighborhood
Every job requires specific skills and knowledge to do it well.
You may reflect on that statement from the perspective of your own job, or the jobs of people you know. You know that skilled professionals put in hours, months and years learning to do a job well. It may have required advanced education and multiple degrees, too. It always requires thought, analysis and work.
Selling a house requires specific knowledge and skills in 3 keys areas:
1. Pricing 2. Marketing 3. Managing the transaction
If your house has been on the market for 3 or 4 weeks without an offer, it means one of two things. Either buyers aren't interested in it at the price or condition reflected, or they don't even know it's on the market.
Time and again I see houses just sitting on the market with a sign in front of the house reminding us all of the fact that it's still "For Sale". It is frustrating because there are usually some very obvious reasons the house hasn't sold.
If you want to get your home sold, I would be happy to work with you.
Here is a list of what I bring to my clients:
1. A full market analysis of your house to help you understand how it compares to similar homes that have sold recently. This will help us determine the right market price for your home.
2. Photos and details of the properties that are like yours and are currently on the market. I will explain the absorption rate so you know how to position your house properly.
3. My detailed, 8-step marketing plan so buyers will find your house from their internet search. I want your property information and photos found, not an agency website.
4. Suggestions for staging and repairs that can make your home more appealing to buyers.
5. A list of anticipated seller's expenses so there are no surprises for you on the day of the closing.
6. A professional floor plan with room measurements so buyers can get a feel for the layout even before they see your home.
7. High quality photos and videos that highlight the features of your home so buyers want to come see it in person. If sellers could see how their homes appear on the internet many of them would cringe. If a buyer doesn't like the photos they will not come see your home.
8. A specific plan for how I manage the transaction to make sure that necessary forms are completed and commitment dates are met by the buyers.
9. "Just Listed" postcards mailed to homeowners on neighboring streets because other homeowners know people who want to live in your neighborhood. If you live in Sharon MA you've probably received one of my cards, too.
10. Scheduling showing appointments and getting follow up from buyer's agents so you can hear what buyer's are saying about your house.
11. Communicating with the Department of Public Works and the Fire Department to get the final documentation you need prior to closing.
12. Recommendations for any service professionals you may need from contractors to attorneys.
This is my full-time job and my full-time commitment to get your home sold.
Call me at 781-253-3385 for a free market analysis so we can get started.
When you're ready to get your home sold,
Call me for a FREE Market Analysis of your home!
RE/MAX Executive Realty
The Brand You Know. The REALTOR® You Can Count On!
Disclaimer: ActiveRain Corp. does not necessarily endorse the real estate agents, loan officers and brokers listed on this site. These real estate profiles, blogs and blog entries are provided here as a courtesy to our visitors to help them make an informed decision when buying or selling a house. ActiveRain Corp. takes no responsibility for the content in these profiles, that are written by the members of this community.