Roseville, CA 95678 - Roseville Greens Condos Market Report (April 30, 2012)
Roseville Greens is a condominium community conveniently located near Interstate 80 on Harding Boulevard between Douglas Boulevard and Lead Hill Boulevard. It is across the street from Antique Trove and Claim Jumper and not far from Trader Joe's, Denio's Market, Downtown Roseville, Galleria Mall, UA Movie Theaters and the Roseville Auto Mall.
Nearby restaurants include: Macaroni Grill, McCormick & Schmick's, Ruth's Chris Steak House, BJ's Restaurant & Brewery,Mimi's Cafe, Olive Garden, Outback Steakhouse, California Pizza Kitchen, On The Border and many more. The Atlantic Street Veterinary Hospital is just around the corner from Roseville Greens, which has a Pet Emergency Center open 24/7.
The Roseville Greens condominiums were built in 1970 and there are a total of 232 units in 58 structures. The condos resemble a fourplex with all 2 bedrooms/1 bath units, plus 2 parking spaces (1 covered, 1 uncovered) for each unit and a shared coin-operated laundry facility.
- Unit #1 - one story (downstairs), 780 sq. ft.
- Unit #2 - two story, 840 sq. ft.
- Unit #3 - two story, 840 sq. ft.
- Unit #4 - one story (upstairs), 920 sq. ft.
The Roseville Greens HOA is $145 per month and includes common area maintenance, insurance on the structure, grounds maintenance and management fees.
Here is a list of Roseville Greens condos: active and contingent short sales, pending sales and closed sales between January 1, 2012 and April 30, 2012:
- 231 Harding Boulevard #1, Roseville, CA 95678 - 2 bedrooms, 1 bath, 780 sq. ft. (3/30/12) $65,000
- 239 Breuner Drive #2, Roseville, CA 95678 - 2 bedrooms, 1 bath, 840 sq. ft. (3/16/12) $67,000
- 225 Harding Boulevard #2, Roseville, CA 95678 - 2 bedrooms, 1 bath, 840 sq. ft. (2/7/12) $58,000