Groups are smaller communities within the larger ActiveRain. Join groups created by others. or start your own and
get others to join
This is the place to view the past and present contests put on by ActiveRain and its members. Everyone can join the
group and help encourage each other. Current contest will be highlighted posts so it's easy for you all to see. Let it
Curious as to what others in your profession think about a certain product or tool?
AR's community takes the time to leave honest and transparent reviews of their experiences
so you can be a bit wiser about your purchase.
Broken down by categories and subcategories for easy finds
Get an unfiltered look at what real users are saying
Leave a review yourself for others to benefit from
Add new products as you use them and gain points for doing so
ActiveRain University (ARU) provides free on-line training. We coach, consult and support real estate professionals about real estate trends, technology and social media.
ARU Calendar provides class types and registration links
Watch short tutorials on updating your photo, inserting a hyperlink and much more
Sign up for the Daily Drop so you don't miss out on AR's daily happenings
Find answers to most FAQ's
Whatever it is you're into and wherever you are, AR surely has a group for you to join.
Brand, off the wall, specific subject matters…whatever it is you're looking for.
Each time you write a post you can syndicate your post to 5 groups.
And if by chance you don't find what you're looking for, start a new group today!
Get your content in front of more eyes
Search by location or type
Feel free to start your own group
Find some that are close to home and close to heart
Each month AR runs numerous contests as a way for our members to engage in activities
that will boost their business and increase their visibility in the community and beyond.
Earn points by partaking in these contest and climb the leaderboard
Do what's good for you and your business by participating
If you have an idea for a contest, just let us know
Stay motivated and on track with new contests popping up each month
Ask a Real Estate Question
Here's another avenue for you to build relationships with others. Share your expertise with someone searching for answers.
Play the teacher role and help someone out today
Your Homepage will alert you of new questions in your state
A wonderful way to open a door to a possible new client
Ask a question yourself to get help
These state pages or hyper-local pages provide content directly related to a specific geographical location.
State, County, City and Neighborhood pages make it easy for consumers to find what they're looking for.
Post your listings, school information, local events, market reports and more
Consumers peruse these pages for information
Farm your niche market and cover all the happenings in your neighborhood
Home buyers who have been sitting on the sideline waiting to buy a home finally heard the starting pistol fired by consumer advocate Clark Howard. Clark told potential Atlanta home buyers listening to WSB radio (am 750) to start the home buying process.
The Atlanta housing market is a tale of two cities right now.
Inside I-285: the housing market is close to leveling out with an equal number of buyers and sellers. Home prices have firmed up and sellers are receiving multiple offers on their homes if the listing was priced competitively.
Outside I-285: we continue to have more homes for sale than buyers to purchase them Foreclosures continue to be a factor in these suburban markets where production home builders had standing inventory when the mortgage tsunami hit. Also, many of the buyers outside I-285 bought at the height of the market and paid way too much for the house they bought. These home buyers were almost instantly underwater on their mortgage and owed far more on their home loan than the rapidly dropping market value of their home. Short sales were the only way out for these home owners.
START THE HOME BUYING PROCESS
If you are thinking about buying a home this year, you should immediately start the following process.
1. Get copies of your credit reports from Equifax, Experian and Transunion. Look for errors on the credit report and get any errors fixed ASAP.
2. Contact a mortgage lender and get pre-qualified for a mortgage loan. Most capable mortgage lenders can do this over the phone. I recommend Robbie Crozier at Fairfield Mortgage. 770-724-8053. Robbie's Website
3. Find how from the mortgage lender how much house you can afford to buy. If you are talking to Robbie he will give you advice about how much home you can comfortably afford. This will be lower than the maximum amount of house you can buy.
4. Contact an experienced and capable real estateb agent. Preferably not a casual aquantaince or someone recommended by your hairdresser . Needs to be a full time professional who knows how to negotiate. Do not use a contact that is someone's relative or your haridresser's client. Look in the neighborhood where you want to buy and find an agent that is active in that neighborhood. This agent will understand the pricing structure and know how to negotiate.....successfully.....for the home you ultimately find. Also, this agent will know about homes BEFORE they come on the market. Meet with the agent at their office and see if your chemistry is a match.
5. Have your buyer's agent set up a listing alert that sends you new listing direct from the FMLS. You can receive a daily email with photos and information about new listings that come up in your target neighborhoods at your target price level.
6. When you have free time, ride around in the target neighborhoods and get a feel for houses, schools, neighborhoods, shopping, work commute etc
7. WHEN YOU ARE READY: call your agent and ask to start looking at houses. After the initial phone conversation, many of my clients like to handle this part of the communication with their agent by email.
8. Go visit houses and evaluate the plusses and minuses of each property you visit.
CALL ME DIRECT AT 770-939-3174 if you need assistance buying a metro Atlanta Georgia home. Good hunting!
Atlanta real estate agent
Realty Associates of Atlanta LLC; 3350 Northlake Parkway Atlanta, Georgia 30345 |404-229-2995
Atlanta real estate news from Atlanta real estate agent Sally English.
Sally English and the English Team specialize in neighborhoods convenient to EMORY UNIVERSITY, CENTERS FOR DISEASE CONTROL and VA MEDICAL CENTER.
Call or text 404-229-2995
Disclaimer: ActiveRain Corp. does not necessarily endorse the real estate agents, loan officers and brokers listed on this site. These real estate profiles, blogs and blog entries are provided here as a courtesy to our visitors to help them make an informed decision when buying or selling a house. ActiveRain Corp. takes no responsibility for the content in these profiles, that are written by the members of this community.