The Mayor of Frisco TX will proclaim April 21 as Frisco’s Earth Day.
Residents in Frisco TX will be celebrating this day by volunteering to clean up and chunk it events all over town. Frisco TX neighborhoods will gather its residents to clean up the areas they live in.
- Documents for shredding (4-box limit per household, box not to exceed 12″ W x 15.5″ L x 10.5″ H)
- Bundled cardboard
- Plastic bags and styrofoam
- Batteries, household chemicals, paint, gasoline, oil and pesticides
- Prescription and over-the-counter medications
- Metal, refrigerators, appliances
- Computers, printers, cell phones, televisions
- Fence panels
- Yard waste, limbs
- Old clothing, furniture, books for donation
IKEA at 7171 Ikea Drive, Frisco TX 75034.
The line will close at 11:30am to ensure everyone in line by that time will have the opportunity to participate.
Residents of Frisco TX must bring a valid driver’s license with Frisco TX address on it and City of Frisco Water bill to dispose hazardous materials, computer monitors, televisions, refrigerators, electronic waste, household chemicals and paint.
There is a $40 Freon extraction fee for all appliances not tagged as “Freon-free”, $10 to dispose computer monitor and $15 for televisions. These fees will be bill directly to your water bill next month.
Be environmentally friendly. Help Frisco turn GREEN!
CALL TODAY (214) 783-2210