Today is Earth Day! This is the 42nd Earth Day we are celebrating. How did you spend your day? Did you do anything to help make your life a little greener today?
There are so many things we can all do each and every day which can help improve our daily lives, our Earth and our future.
- Plant more Trees
- Use re-chargeable batteries
- Walk & Bike more - drive less.
- Buy locally grown produce
- Use re-usable bags when shopping
- Use sustainable products (flooring such as bamboo, cotton clothing, Cellulose insulation, etc)
- Re-purpose items
- Xeriscape your yard - use drip watering systems
- Use natural and biodegradable products when possible
- Try Rainwater harvesting