Groups are smaller communities within the larger ActiveRain. Join groups created by others. or start your own and
get others to join
FIND GROUPS TO JOIN
This is the place to view the past and present contests put on by ActiveRain and its members. Everyone can join the
group and help encourage each other. Current contest will be highlighted posts so it's easy for you all to see. Let it
Curious as to what others in your profession think about a certain product or tool?
AR's community takes the time to leave honest and transparent reviews of their experiences
so you can be a bit wiser about your purchase.
Broken down by categories and subcategories for easy finds
Get an unfiltered look at what real users are saying
Leave a review yourself for others to benefit from
Add new products as you use them and gain points for doing so
ActiveRain University (ARU) provides free on-line training. We coach, consult and support real estate professionals about real estate trends, technology and social media.
ARU Calendar provides class types and registration links
Watch short tutorials on updating your photo, inserting a hyperlink and much more
Sign up for the Daily Drop so you don't miss out on AR's daily happenings
Find answers to most FAQ's
Whatever it is you're into and wherever you are, AR surely has a group for you to join.
Brand, off the wall, specific subject matters…whatever it is you're looking for.
Each time you write a post you can syndicate your post to 5 groups.
And if by chance you don't find what you're looking for, start a new group today!
Get your content in front of more eyes
Search by location or type
Feel free to start your own group
Find some that are close to home and close to heart
Each month AR runs numerous contests as a way for our members to engage in activities
that will boost their business and increase their visibility in the community and beyond.
Earn points by partaking in these contest and climb the leaderboard
Do what's good for you and your business by participating
If you have an idea for a contest, just let us know
Stay motivated and on track with new contests popping up each month
Ask a Real Estate Question
Here's another avenue for you to build relationships with others. Share your expertise with someone searching for answers.
Play the teacher role and help someone out today
Your Homepage will alert you of new questions in your state
A wonderful way to open a door to a possible new client
Ask a question yourself to get help
Find informative stats, trends and insider tips on your state, county, city or neighborhood of choice. The insightful experts of ActiveRain share with you in a way only a local resident can.
1. If you don't like hot things you might want to stay put.
2. Bill Miller's is quintessential eating. We know its not the best BBQ & we don't care cause we can feed a family of 5 for $20 & its better than cheap burgers.
3. Margaritas - the official beverage.
4. We don't like being compared to Austin; we're better!
5. Dallas folks are "Yankees"
6. A "Taco" doesn't necessarily mean ground beef in a crunchy corn shell. Its anything stuffed into a 10" flour tortilla. So, you should say "crunchy" if that's what you mean, or "burrito" if you want bigger & rolled up. We eat tacos 24/7, literaly. Breakfast (chorizo & egg), lunch (bean & cheese), dinner (fajita), late night snack (potatoe & egg). Just ask the guys at Chachos at 2am!
7. The last two weeks of April are a city-wide holiday. Don't expect to get much done. Refer to Fiesta for more information. I went to the UT San Antonio Alumni party & parade Monday night. I'm heading out to NIOSA tomorrow night. The kids will be off Friday to attend the Battle of the Flowers parade Friday. King William's Fair Saturday. Oh what fun!
8. "San Antonio" - not "San Antone" - regardless of what John Wayne says.
9. If you don't love the SPURS, you will.
10. We love our military even more so be extra nice when you see them all over town. And buy them a taco if you can.
Now that you know the rules, you can call Cathy Bureau (210) 560-1891 to get a free tour & a Bill Miller or Chachos meal while looking for affordable San Antonio, Texas homes!
Disclaimer: ActiveRain Corp. does not necessarily endorse the
real estate agents, loan officers and brokers listed on this site
. These real estate profiles, blogs and blog entries are provided here as a courtesy to our visitors
to help them make an informed decision when buying or selling a house. ActiveRain Corp. takes no responsibility for
the content in these profiles, that are written by the members of this community.