Mission Valley Living
Mission Playmor condominium community
Mission Playmor is a condominium community of 454 units in zip code 92108 in the eastern section of Mission Valley. They were built from 1975 to 1977, and units range in size from 885 to 1,576 square feet. Bedroom/bathroom floor plans include 2/1, 3/2, and 4/2.
Amenities at Mission Playmor include swimming pool, spa, outdoor grills, picnic areas, and tennis courts.
HOA fees are about $250-$260 a month and include common area maintenance, landscaping, exterior building and roof maintenance, sewer, trash pickup, water, termite prevention, and limited insurance.
Mission Playmor is close to Qualcomm Stadium and easily accessible to the University of San Diego, San Diego State University, Fashion Valley Mall, several San Diego Trolley stations, SeaWorld, Mission Bay, Old Town, and downtown San Diego.
Walkers, joggers, and bikers will enjoy the concrete paths along the San Diego River from Qualcomm Stadium on the east end of Mission Valley all the way to Mission Bay, Ocean Beach, and Mission Beach on the west end, a distance of about seven miles.
A check with the FHA indicates that Mission Playmor is not approved; approval expired on September 30, 2011. No word yet on whether or not approval was renewed. Mission Playmor also is not VA approved.
If you would like to be informed of any units in Mission Playmor that come on the market, or if you'd like to visit any unit in the other condominium communities in Mission Valley, or a property anywhere in San Diego County, please email me at JimFrimmer@Century21Award.com or call me at 619-729-5701.
Information in this post is deemed accurate and reliable but not guaranteed.
Originally posted at Mission Valley Living
- It's time to strut your stuff at the San Diego Zoo! — Guest post by Russel Ray, San Diego home inspector, and Eric Cooper of Russel Ray Photos
- Run/walk across the San Diego-Coronado Bay Bridge in U.S. Navy's 26th Bay Bridge Run/Walk on May 20
- Out & About San Diego — For the most spectacular views of San Diego: Cabrillo National Monument. It's free this week only.
- Mission Valley Living — Mission Heights condominium market (April 18, 2012)
- CPSC and Viking Range announce dishwasher recall due to fire hazard
- Mission Valley Living — Mission Heights condominium community
- Out & About San Diego — Butterfly Jungle at the San Diego Zoo's Safari Park is now open
- Mission Valley Living — Mission Greens condominium market in San Diego's Mission Valley (March 20, 2012)
- Out & About San Diego — The 2012 San Diego Crew Classic: Rowing season starts here!
- Out & About San Diego — Carlsbad Flower Fields now open
- Mission Valley Living — Mission Greens condominium community in San Diego's Mission Valley
- Out & About San Diego — Paper Airplane Festival in Balboa Park, Saturday, March 17, 2012
- Mission Valley Living — Mission Gate condominium market (March 13, 2012)
- Russel Ray — Think! when you're setting up a ladder (Guest post by Russel Ray, San Diego home inspector
- Mission Valley Living — Mission Gate condominium community