Mckay's Mill Market Report March 2012- 11 homes sold in Mckays Mill in March compared to 6 last year, and increase of 83%, and with 14 Mckays Mill homes currently under contract, it looks like April will be even more active.
- 11 Mckays Mill homes sold in March
- the average sales price of homes sold was $359,636
- days on market was down to 51 days
- list price to sales price ration was 98%
- the absorption rate for Mckays Mill based on March sales is 4 months
- the size of homes averaged 2979 square feet
Like most affordable communities in Franklin Tn, Mckay's Mill has turning into a sellers market, especially since the new construction in Mckays Mill is very limited now since they have no more lots. I expect the prices of Mckays Mill homes to increase in the next few months.
Search for Mckays Mill homes here