HARRY'S TOP TEN REASONS TO DRINK COFFEE
I said I would never drink coffee when I was a child. I never liked the taste of it. Then, I went to college. I was introduced to coffee when I went to college. I needed a way to stay up to study for finals. My roommate at the time had a coffee machine in the room. So, I helped myself to a whole pot. This kept me up the whole night to study for my finals. Well, I aced my finals that week. I have been hooked on coffee ever since that positive experience.
I know many of us joke about this beverage on ActiveRain on our blogs. So, I wanted to develop my
TOP 10 REASONS TO DRINK COFFEE
- Makes us all better bloggers
- Great way to wake up in the morning smelling fresh coffee
- Stimulates the brain
- Keeps us refreshed throughout the day
- Caffeine improves our memory power
- All the different flavors to add to coffee-What is your favorite?
- Lowers risk of Alzheimer's disease
- Fights off headaches
- Just darn good overall
Now, I have given you ten good reasons to stock up on your favorite coffee. I much rather drink my coffee at home than at a restaurant. My wife makes the best coffee. I cannot give away the secret at this time. I like #1 and #10. What is your favorite? Please feel free to add to the list. I am always willing to learn more from AR.