Inspect What You Expect!
Zig Ziglar used this comment at a motivational seminar I attended over 29 years ago and I still apply it to many aspects of life. He was talking about children and how parents must inspect where they children are when they say they are going somewhere just to keep them accountable. So if you expect your kids to be somewhere check it out and make sure it is the way they said it was going to be.
Taking the concept "Inspect what you expect" and apply it to the biggest investment most people make in life with either buying or selling a home for protection.
Here are two simple rules for buyers and sellers to remember when involved in a real estate transaction:
Buyers: ALWAYS obtain an inspection before completing the purchase if a home.
Sellers: Prepare for your sale by taking the "offensive approach" and repairing anythings in advance that might come up on a buyers inspection.
Easy rules to follow and to help you decide how to go forward with those rules you are cordially invited to attend a blogtalkradio show on Thursday, May 3, 2012 9:00 a.m. PDT to meet and discuss inspections with Aubrey Kahn. You can call into the show at 347-994-1902 or join us online and ask questions in the chat room. Set a reminder here or listen to the archives anytime after the show.
Meet Aubrey Kahn with Firm Foundation Home Inspections Inc.:
- Born and raised in South Africa.
- Spent 17 years in hotel, catering and restaurant management.
- Owned insurance brokerage for 9 years.
- Worked for a roofing company for 5 years
- Owner of Central Florida's premier home inspection company, Firm Foundation Home Inspections where we don't just inspect we ensure your peace of mind.
- Board Member of Florida Home and Insurance Inspectors Chapter of InterNACHI
- Co-Founder and Chairman of InterNACHI Nickels (Home Inspector Charity)
- Member of InterNACHI (International Association of Certified Home Inspectors)
- Member of ESA (Environmental Solutions Association)
- Member of IAC2 (International Association of Certified Indoor Air Consultants)
- Member of Central Florida Christian Chamber of Commerce.
- Member of Orlando Predators Arena Football Team Business Club.
Firm Foundation Home Inspections Inc. is a family owned and operated business.
Firm Foundation is based in Kissimmee, and this allows them to cover the whole of the Central Florida with relative ease.
Firm Foundation Home Inspections will provide you with valuable knowledge about a home's major components and systems by conducting a thorough visual examination and assessment to detect defects and deficiencies so you can make a more informed decision. Home Inspections are intended to inform a client of the condition of the home at the time of the inspection.
Firm Foundation prides itself on its personal service, attention to detail and its flexible work schedule. Firm Foundation provides home inspections for buyers and sellers, home maintenance inspections for homeowners ,
4 point inspections for insurance and mortgage companies.
Comprehensive home inspections include: visual evaluation of nearly 400 different items that effect the safety, condition and value of a home.
Exterior evaluation includes: Roof, Chimney, Flashing, Valleys Siding, Trim, Windows, Storm windows Landscaping, Grading, Drainage Gutters, Downspouts Driveways, Patios, Decks, Porches HVAC systems.
Interior evaluation includes: HVAC Systems Plumbing Systems Electrical Systems Walls, Floors, Ceilings, Windows Structure Attic, Ventilate
Aubrey Kahn offers 3 VALUABLE benefits as a member of InterNACHI (International Association of Certified Home Inspectors) that all buyers, sellers and agents should know about!
- Indemnify agent by registering and if there is ever a law suit where there is a loss the agent is insured up to $10,000.
- Honesty Bond to protect the seller from any loss at the inspection.
- 100 Warranty on inspected items for the buyer.
Listen to the show and learn all about the important benefits of working with an inspector who is a member of InterNACHI the largest inspection association in the world and how it can help the seller, buyer and real estate agent.
Connect with Aubrey Kahn
2200 Sylvan Ct, Kissimmee, Fl. 34746
Hope to see you Thursday May, 3, 2012 9:00 a.m. PDT in the Cosmic Cow Pie blogtalkradio chat room or call in 347-994-1902 to meet Aubrey Kahn with Firm Foundation Home Inspection Inc. where you will learn how to Inspect What You Expect!