Spring is well into season and people are buying homes in Central Florida. Check out some of these latest house deals we sold in April 2012.
Rayston Campello Michigan
1. Rayston St, Deltona, FL 32725. Big house for Deltona Lakes standards. 4 bed/2.5 bath with screened swimming pool. Beautifully decorated. Florida living at its finest. Deltona is about halfway between Orlando and the beaches in Daytona. Sold for $145,000 to a VA mortgage buyer.
2. Campello St, Altamonte Springs, FL 32701. 3/2/2 block home located in a quiet tree lined area behind the Altamonte Mall and just blocks from the Rolling Hills golf & country club. This bank owned foreclosure sold to a new FHA buyer for $142,000.
3. Walnut Place, Altamonte Springs, FL 32701. 3/1.5 block pool home. Another bank REO foreclosure. House was a fixer upper and sold to a cash buyer for $63,525.
4. Michigan Ave, Winter Park, FL 32789. 3 bed/2 bath garage home. Corner lot with fenced yard. Short sale that we sold and closed with Bank of America. New FHA buyer paid $100,333.
5. Lakeside Dr, Deland, FL 32720. 3/1.5 home with dock and deeded lake access to Lake Beresford which flows into the St Johns River. New FHA buyer paid $158,000.
6. Seattle Place, Orlando, FL 32826. 4/2 pool home in Rybolts Reserve in East Orange County. 8 days on the market and sold for $178,000.
7. Tench Ct, Kissimmee, FL 34759. 3/2 home in Poinciana. Short sale property that we represented the buyer on. Sold for $48,000 cash.
All in all, 30 closed deals in MLS during April with many more pending for May. If you have a home to sell or are looking for a great deal to buy, please call me or one of the agents and Sand Dollar Realty Group. Orlando is one sale. Buy while prices are still low and interest rates are still in the 3s. The number of available homes is down over 30% since just 12 months ago. Inventory is quickly depleting so best not to wait.