Laurelbrooke Franklin TN Home Sales for April 2012 provided by Tammie White Franklin TN REALTOR®:
- Properties currently active on the market: 18
- Single-family properties closed in April 2012: 4
- Average sales price: $1,192,500
- Average list price: $1,312,249
- Sales price to list price ratio: 90.9%
- Average days on the market: 61
- Sales currently pending: 1
- Laurelbrooke absorption rate: 4.5 months of inventory (a normal or steady market would be 5-7 months; anything under 5 months of inventory is considered a seller's market, above 7 months is considered a buyer's market).
Laurelbrooke is in a sellers' market. However, the absorption rate appears to be based primarily on the low inventory.
While the average days on the market seems low this month, the sales price to list price ratio suggests that the homes may be over-priced. Sellers may have to adjust their listing price to encourage more Laurelbrooke home sales.
If you are a Laurelbrooke buyer, now may be the time to make an offer on the home of your dreams.