Rowayton School Carnival 2012, May 11 & 12.
The Rowayton School Carnival is getting ready for a fun filled weekend this May 11th and 12th the annual two day event.
Fun for the whole family from games and rides to music and good eats something for everyone to enjoy.
You can purchase ahead of time Unlimited All-Rides Bracelets: $20 for Friday, 5/11 and $30 for Saturday, 5/12. Bracelet & Ticket Pre-Sales: May 2, 3, 4, 7, 8 at 3:00PM at Rowayton School.
Or buy the day of PTA-activity tickets: 30 for $25 or individual tickets for $1.
- Friday, May 11th from 6p – 10pm
- Saturday, May 12th from 10am – 5pm
View Larger Map
David Popoff is a Connecticut license real estate agent in lower Fairfield County. He has lived and worked in the area for over 30 years and now reside in Darien since 2004.
- Member of the Multiple Listing Service, MLS.
- Greater Fairfield County
- Member of the Connecticut Association of Realtors, CAR.
- Member of the National Association of Realtors, NAR.
- Green Affiliations.
- Realtor GREEN designation by the National Association of Realtors.
- David Popoff is an accredited LEED Accredited Professional (LEED AP) Homes and USGBC member of the Connecticut chapter (CTGBC).
- Associate member and an accredited Certified Green Professional (CGP) of National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) and the local chapter HBRA-Fairfield County, Ct. .
- Contact David Popoff at William Pitt Sotheby’s for all your real estate needs in Darien, Greenwich, New Canaan, Rowayton and the rest of lower Fairfield County.