The very first Contest that I ever entered was sponsored by Sally's Group, "Positive Attitude for the Weary Soul". Now, she has another one for this summer about what you do with your business while on vacation.
I am sure everyone of us can relate this this one. Stop by and see all the rules on Sally's original post.
It’s almost SUMMER!
What comes to mind when you think about the Summer season?
Think for a moment. Do you have time to take a break and enjoy a vacation to your favorite hideaway? How about kayaking on the river, a camping trip, seclusion at a mountain cabin or Disneyworld? Ah…a vacation to Hawaii maybe?
EVERYONE needs a vacation every once in awhile and I did not realize just how much I needed one until we went to N.C. to see our grandson this year. It had been 8 years since we took a vacation! I believed my business could not run without me and that I needed to be in full control all the time. I ‘thought’ wrong because I came back with a new outlook on my business, life in general and even my marriage!
BALANCE IS KEY TO SUCCESS!
Think for another moment. While taking a couple of days to regroup, revitalize your life, spend time with your family or just to have some ‘me time’ you will need a backup plan so your business keeps running while you’re away. Do you have a trusted partner that will oversee your clients and let your clients know you will be out of town and introduce your trusted partner? How about your auto generated listings or newsletters set in place and everyone involved in your current transactions notified? WHAT IS YOUR PLAN?
FUN IN THE SUN WHILE THE BUSINESS STILL RUNS!
DO YOU HAVE A PLAN IN PLACE?
The POSITIVE ATTITUDE for the Weary Soul was founded in June of 2007 to give members a place to go when the soul got weary. Again, our group will be giving back to the ActiveRain Community in our efforts to create a positive atmosphere, motivation and incentive with all of your SUMMER FUN entries!
ALL the following rules need to be followed for your “Fun in the Sun while the Business Still Runs” entry!
1. The theme is “FUN IN THE SUN While the Business Still Runs!”and you have to include two components:
- What you will do for that long needed break for Summer Fun
- How your business will still run while you are on vacation
2. Contest starts NOW and ends May 28th, midnight ActiveRain time. (PST= 3am EST)
3. You may submit as many entries as you like but only ONE entry will be awarded points.
4. NO copied quotes, poems or any plagiarized (stolen, borrowed or bought material allowed. All submissions have to be your own content!
5. Your post must have at least one picture (or slideshow) or a video for visual appearance and they have to be your own visuals relating to your entry.
6. Your tag line has to include the words “SUMMER FUN Contest”
7. Join the Positive Attitude for the Weary Soul (if you haven’t already) and Post your entry into the group (you can do so by clicking on the group when you submit your post.
8. Add your link to the comment section of this post
YES…you will be awarded extra points for your entries and everyone is a winner! We have four ‘secret’ judges. I do not take part in the judging---so as not to create a conflict of interest J---- so if you need help with something please email me!
First Place: 2000 points!
Second Place: 1500 points!
Third Place: 1000 points!
All other entries: 400 points!
Good luck and have fun!
Celeste "Sally" Cheeseman is a Realtor-Associate® and Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) with Century 21 Liberty Homes in Mililani, Hawaii. With a sharp understanding that a listening ear is the key to a client's needs she serves the island of Oahu (Honolulu County) and all Hawaii Military Relocations, Hawaii Retirees, Hawaii Job Transfers and Hawaii Residents, Home Buyers and Sellers.
© 2007-2012 Celeste "Sally" Cheeseman's Hawaii Real Estate and Relocation Blog.
All rights reserved.