Groups are smaller communities within the larger ActiveRain. Join groups created by others. or start your own and
get others to join
This is the place to view the past and present contests put on by ActiveRain and its members. Everyone can join the
group and help encourage each other. Current contest will be highlighted posts so it's easy for you all to see. Let it
Curious as to what others in your profession think about a certain product or tool?
AR's community takes the time to leave honest and transparent reviews of their experiences
so you can be a bit wiser about your purchase.
Broken down by categories and subcategories for easy finds
Get an unfiltered look at what real users are saying
Leave a review yourself for others to benefit from
Add new products as you use them and gain points for doing so
ActiveRain University (ARU) provides free on-line training. We coach, consult and support real estate professionals about real estate trends, technology and social media.
ARU Calendar provides class types and registration links
Watch short tutorials on updating your photo, inserting a hyperlink and much more
Sign up for the Daily Drop so you don't miss out on AR's daily happenings
Find answers to most FAQ's
Whatever it is you're into and wherever you are, AR surely has a group for you to join.
Brand, off the wall, specific subject matters…whatever it is you're looking for.
Each time you write a post you can syndicate your post to 5 groups.
And if by chance you don't find what you're looking for, start a new group today!
Get your content in front of more eyes
Search by location or type
Feel free to start your own group
Find some that are close to home and close to heart
Each month AR runs numerous contests as a way for our members to engage in activities
that will boost their business and increase their visibility in the community and beyond.
Earn points by partaking in these contest and climb the leaderboard
Do what's good for you and your business by participating
If you have an idea for a contest, just let us know
Stay motivated and on track with new contests popping up each month
Ask a Real Estate Question
Here's another avenue for you to build relationships with others. Share your expertise with someone searching for answers.
Play the teacher role and help someone out today
Your Homepage will alert you of new questions in your state
A wonderful way to open a door to a possible new client
Ask a question yourself to get help
These state pages or hyper-local pages provide content directly related to a specific geographical location.
State, County, City and Neighborhood pages make it easy for consumers to find what they're looking for.
Post your listings, school information, local events, market reports and more
Consumers peruse these pages for information
Farm your niche market and cover all the happenings in your neighborhood
561-352-3056, The Treu Group, Palm Beach County nationally recognized team in short sales in Palm Beach County and experts in residential real estate in Florida real estate.
I am thinking about selling my Lake Charleston home as a short sale.What can I expect from the Treu Group during a short sale? Let us walk you through the Proven Process to help you avoid foreclosure on your Lake Charleston home.
1. We will meet in our office and walk you through was we anticipate for your lender with your specific conditions.Each lender and seller is different so we will create a personal approach to help you sell your home through the short sale process.
2. We will list your home.All of the forms will be completed up front so we are always ready for the offer and short sale negotiation.
3. Our Marketing Director will come and put a lock box on the property, prepare all of the marketing to get an offer.There will be a marketing plan customized for your home.
4. The property will be listed in the MLS.This will allow all buyers to have access to your home.
5. The offer.This is really important.The main reason short sales are denied is due to the way the deal is structures or the offer price.Our process is rock solid and gets our short sale deals to the closing table.We will negotiate all of the terms to increase our odds of getting a yes for you too.
6. The contract is executed so now the real work begins.We will submit all of the correct papers to your lender. The listing status will now be changed to contingent per the MLS rules.All other offers will be a back up offer.
7. In most cases, the buyer will complete the inspection within 7-10 days.We want to make sure we have a serious buyer before we take it off of the market for a long period of time.
8. The bank will order either an appraisal or BPO, also known as a Broker’s Price Opinion.This will establish the amount that a bank will approve.
9. Once the approval of the short sale is received from your bank, you will contacted to review the approval.Once you are comfortable in moving forward, the buyer will be notified of the approval.
10. At this point, the contract to close process begins.
11. All of your closing costs and commissions are paid by your lender.You never pay for commissions or closings cost.
12. The buyer is ready to close, the end of a long process, yeah.This is what we have all been working for and it is a day to celebrate as the underwater property and foreclosure concern is now behind you.
Ready to meet? Call 561-352-3056 to meet your Lake Charleston Short Sale Expert today.
Author Bio: The "Treu View" is our perspective of Palm Beach and Martin County real estate. As a team that has been selling since 1989, we always look for ways to bring the best deals and tools to our great clients. Whether your buying, selling, selling a property as a short sale or just curious about real estate, this is the place for you.
The Treu Group remembers that you are the reason that we are in business.
As hosts of The Treu Real Estate 911 on WJNO each Saturday morning at 8:30, we study the market to allow our clients to get the Treu Advantage.
Disclaimer: ActiveRain Corp. does not necessarily endorse the real estate agents, loan officers and brokers listed on this site. These real estate profiles, blogs and blog entries are provided here as a courtesy to our visitors to help them make an informed decision when buying or selling a house. ActiveRain Corp. takes no responsibility for the content in these profiles, that are written by the members of this community.