561-352-3056, The Treu Group, Palm Beach County nationally recognized team in short sales in Palm Beach County and experts in residential real estate in Florida real estate.
I am thinking about selling my Lake Charleston home as a short sale. What can I expect from the Treu Group during a short sale? Let us walk you through the Proven Process to help you avoid foreclosure on your Lake Charleston home.
1. We will meet in our office and walk you through was we anticipate for your lender with your specific conditions. Each lender and seller is different so we will create a personal approach to help you sell your home through the short sale process.
2. We will list your home. All of the forms will be completed up front so we are always ready for the offer and short sale negotiation.
3. Our Marketing Director will come and put a lock box on the property, prepare all of the marketing to get an offer. There will be a marketing plan customized for your home.
4. The property will be listed in the MLS. This will allow all buyers to have access to your home.
5. The offer. This is really important. The main reason short sales are denied is due to the way the deal is structures or the offer price. Our process is rock solid and gets our short sale deals to the closing table. We will negotiate all of the terms to increase our odds of getting a yes for you too.
6. The contract is executed so now the real work begins. We will submit all of the correct papers to your lender. The listing status will now be changed to contingent per the MLS rules. All other offers will be a back up offer.
7. In most cases, the buyer will complete the inspection within 7-10 days. We want to make sure we have a serious buyer before we take it off of the market for a long period of time.
8. The bank will order either an appraisal or BPO, also known as a Broker’s Price Opinion. This will establish the amount that a bank will approve.
9. Once the approval of the short sale is received from your bank, you will contacted to review the approval. Once you are comfortable in moving forward, the buyer will be notified of the approval.
10. At this point, the contract to close process begins.
11. All of your closing costs and commissions are paid by your lender. You never pay for commissions or closings cost.
12. The buyer is ready to close, the end of a long process, yeah. This is what we have all been working for and it is a day to celebrate as the underwater property and foreclosure concern is now behind you.
Ready to meet? Call 561-352-3056 to meet your Lake Charleston Short Sale Expert today.