“Out of the mouths of babes” is often a saying we hear because children do have a way of saying things so honest and without any shades of color! I stumbled across some wonderful truths offered by children from D. B. Honea that I had to share:
1. No matter how hard you try, you can’t baptize cats.
2. When your Mom is mad at your Dad, don’t let her brush your hair.
3. If your sister hits you, don’t hit her back. They always catch the other person.
4. Never ask your 3-year old brother to hold a tomato.
5. You can’t trust dogs to watch your food.
6. Don’t sneeze when someone is cutting your hair.
7. Never hold a Dust-Buster and a cat at the same time.
8. The best place to be when you’re sad is Grandma’s lap.