Sometimes sellers wonder just what a real estate agent brings to the table in selling their home.
Many real estate agents work for months without a paycheck. They still work but until they close a sale there isn't a payday.
For me, I go to my office usually 6 days a week, sometimes 7. I put about 60-70 hours a week into my business, working on the websites and marketing platforms when not actively working with buyers and sellers. When the buyer or seller wants to list or buy, I am ready, my marketing platforms are in place and shiny and bright
When we list your home, we will:
- We will help you determine the best selling price for your home.
- We will suggest what you can do to get your home in top selling condition.
- We will develop a strategy to show your home.
- We will enter your home in the Multiple Listing System.
- We will shoot quality photos of your home for extended web photo presentation
- We will load your property on our multiple office websites.
- We will prepare an extended photo album presentation on the webpage for your property.
- We will coordinate showings of your property.
- We will provide you with prompt feedback from the buyers and agents that show your property.
- We will stay in touch to review progress periodically.
- We will advise you of changes in the market climate.
- We will present all offers to you promptly and assist in evaluating them.
- We will monitor inspections and assist in negotiations throughout the process.
- We will monitor progress toward closing when a contract is accepted.
- We will monitor the appraisal and buyer's loan approval.
- We will immediately advise you of events that may threaten closing.
- We will coordinate and monitor the settlement process.
- We will accompany you to closing to be sure all goes smoothly.