Sellers Flat Fee of $2995 when one of our agents sells your home or if you want MLS (where you home is available for all Real Estate Agents to sell) then the best program TODAY is $1495 to us +3 % offered to Buyers Agent for bringing the buyer. When you understand how agents work you will clearly see why we sell 94% of our homes at or above asking price and why REAL ESTATE AGENTS would rather sell our homes than anyone else’s. The Real Estate Agent gets paid more and the seller saves over 63% on average.
Property Management for $50 Flat fee monthly
THOUSANDS OF HOMES.... One Address www.charlesstallions.com
Charles Stallions, CRS, CSP, CBR, CDPS, SREE, EREI - 800-309-3414
Charles is a Real Estate Investor of 25 years, a Real Estate Broker for 15 years while holding several degrees in management, an expert in the buying and selling of real estate. Whether you’re buying your first home, second home, vacation home, investing in rentals, a kiddie condo for college or your dream home, buying any home is an investment in the future and you owe it to yourself to have Charles’s expertise to buy right and make the right decisions for YOU. For over the phone evaluation and NO Obligation CALL NOW! you have OPTIONS, we have FACTS, let’s TALK
This information came straight from Fox Business, and in this article it states very clearly that "Even if real estate prices go down, interest rates may go up", which will nullify any gain you would hope to obtain from any price decrease. No one can predict the market and waiting could be the worst thing an investor can do.
Other real estate "Investment 101" bullet points:
- No one knows where the bottom of the market is until it is on the way back up.
- Go for the long haul - Rarely do people increase their wealth by owning property for short periods of time.
- All investments fluctuate in value over time.
- Long-term investing in cash flow-producing assets like real estate is the way to go.
- In the long run, say 10 years down the road it won't matter that there were price fluctuations in prior years, it's the overall equity that investors earn their equity.
- Don't be concerned about waiting until prices inch down a few percentage points, as stated because if interest rates go up from where they are then the wait was not beneficial.
- Buy a property to live in as your personal residence and change it to a rental. Owner occupants can get better financing and can put down a smaller down payment if needed. Moving out in a year or two into another personal residence that can become a rental property a couple of years later.Jane Grant is a licensed Real Estate Broker in California, DRE 01109492
Call me toll free at 866-621-0155, for a list of homes in Southwest Riverside County!