Newington Forest (over 1800 homes) is the largest subdivision in Springfield. It is located in the southeastern corner of the Springfield area of Fairfax County. Since construction began in the 70's and was completed in the 80's there are numerous features not to be found in many newer subdivisions. Ryan Homes built the entire subdivision
- Detached homes with large lots
- Town homes with treed and grassy central areas for separation
- Extensive amount of treed common area
- Close-in convenience
- Fairfax County Connector Bus Route #305 service to Franconia-Springfield Metro
- operates within Newington Forest. It is approximately a 30 minute trip.
- There is a Slug Line at the Sydenstricker Commuter lot.
- The Lorton VRE sataion is within 15 minutes
- Fort Belvoir is approximately a 15 minute drive.
Schools and Library
- Depending on location in Newington Forest school age children attend schools located in either the Hayfield or South County Pyramid. You can locate all school grade levels by entering a specific pproperty address at Fairfax County Public School Boundary Locator
- Pohick Library is approximately 15 minutes away
Town Home Market Report
Year To Date 2012 Vs. Total Year 2011
The information above is a community average provided by MRIS® and should not be considered an indication of your homes' value. Contact me at 703-499-9279 for a free Comparative Market Analysis to determine the potential market value of your property.
- Two shopping centers, Saratoga Shopping Center and Huntsman Square are within approximately 15 minutes
- Newington Forest has its' own swimming pool
- Audrey Moore Rec Center in Wakefield Park with its year round pool and gymnasium plus a myriad of other sports and activities is within 15 minutes
- Wakefield Skate Park is also in Wakefield Park next to the Audrey Moore Rec Center
- South Run Rec Center with year round pool, exercise facilities and other activities is within approximately 10 minutes. There is a hiking/biking trail to Buke Lake Park
- Burke Lake Park with golf course, camping, picnic areas, small boat rental, fishing, carousel, miniature train and ice cream parlor is approximately 15 mimutes
- Lake Accotink Park with small boat rental, fishing and picnic facilities is approximately 15 minutes.
The Kruschkas arenter>e long term Northern Virginia residents with 36 years experience as real estate brokers serving Annandale, Burke, Centreville, Fairfax, Lorton, Fairfax Station, Kingstowne, Mount Vernon, Alexandria and Chantilly.
Experience Isn’t Expensive – It’s PRICELESS
If you plan to buy or sell a Fairfax County home or property contact Karen and Art by Email or call us at 703-499-9279. Put our record of customer service, real estate experience and state-of-the-art technology to work for you in Alexandria, Arlington County, Fairfax County, Prince William County, Stafford County or the entire Northern Virginia Area.