WHY CAN'T I MAKE A LOW OFFER FOR THAT HOME? Thunders from my buyer at the end of our showing. "You can certainly offer anything you want, however if you really want the home, you are going to have to make your best offer up front as there are already Multiple Offers on that home;" seems like a common answer I often have to repeat here in Southern NH including areas from Concord NH through Manchester NH south to the Salem or Nashua NH areas and out to the Seacoast are seeing the amount of Owner Occupied Listings, Bank Owned Homes and Short Sales all down. The amount of Buyers continues to rise. Here in NH our currently listed home inventory is down near 30% with sales increased 17% in the last quarter alone. There is a tale of "Haves and Have nots" as some agents are Selling their new listings as fast as they get them and others can not seem to get out of their own way as their listings sit.
There is certainly a RIGHT WAY to give your offer a better chance of getting accepted and certainly a WRONG WAY you should probabily avoid.
THE WRONG WAY
1. Use an in-experienced or out of town Buyer Agent
2. Wait to put your offer in to see what others offer.
3. Make your sale contingent upon everything you can think of.
4. Make the lowest offer to try to steal the house despite multiple offers that are probabily higher already being submitted.
5. Ask for a low price with money back towards closing and also ask for them to throw in personal belongings.
THE RIGHT WAY
1. Use a full time, full service Buyer broker who can guide you through each step of the Buying process.
2. Get pre-qualified before looking at homes and include a copy of that pre-qual letter with your offer.
3. Find out if there are any other offers and if so make your best ofer first as you may not get a second chance.
4. Try to eliminate all contingincies accept for a mortgage and 7 day home inspection
5. Move quickly, if a new listing hits the market, get there, look it at, research it and make an offer without delay to give yourself an advantage
IN CONCLUSION The plain, simple and hard truth is if your offer was not accepted....It was not good enough. Someone else placed a better offer. Offer are not awalys judged on price but on terms such as is there any contingincies? The other factor that often affects offers if the agent writing or submitting it followed the instructions to submit it. Market prices are still low. Interest rates are ULTRA low allowing buyers to buy more of a home at a lower monthly payment.
So if you are looking to Buy or Sell a home, choose a LOCAL agent who works FULL TIME and offers FULL SERVICE through each step of the Buying or Selling process. If you are looking at Short Sales or Bank Owned Homes, take it a step forward and choose agents that are WELL EXPERIENCED. Do not settle for less as us good agents are here waiting to help you.
It does not take magic to turn your "For Sale" sign into a "Sold" sign. it takes a full time Local Agent who specializes in Listing homes like yours.
* WE NEED HOMES TO SELL!!!! IF YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT SELLING YOUR HOME? NOW IS THE TIME!!!!!
* WE OFFER A FREE MARKET ANALYSIS to let you know what your home is worth in Today's Market.
If you need to sell your home and you owe more than your house is worth, i may be able to help. I specialize in working with home owners to get your home sold. There are many options such as a short sale whcih may be able to help you.
Please try and avoid out of state or out of town agents and companies that make "out of this world promises". We are local agents with experience who never charge any up front fees. WE GET RESULTS!!!
We stand by you through every step in selling your home.
PLEASE SEE MY "TOP" TIPS FOR BUYING A HOME
PLEASE SEE MY "TOP" TIPS FOR SELLING A HOME
ONE OF NEW HAMPSHIRE'S LEADING AGENTS FOR SHORT SALES AND BANK OWNED HOMES...
If you are Looking for a Real Estate Agent you have come to the right place. Scott Godzyk is a Full Time and Local agent ready to serve all of your Real Estate needs through each step of the buying or selling process. We are proud to be locally owned and operated.
If you owe more than your house is worth, If you are behind in your payments, I may be able to help. Call me to find out how you may be able to sell your home at no additional cost to you.
Scott Godzyk is the Owner/Broker of The Godzyk Real Estate Services located in Manchester NH. With 25 years of Real Estate experience Scott specializes in Listing and Selling Bank Owned Homes, Short Ssles, Residential Properties, Condominiums, New Construction and Investment Properties. Scott services the counties of Hillsborough, Merrimack, Rockingham and Belknap. To contact Scott Godzyk please call 603-661-2121 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. his website is www.ScottSellsNH.com.