Groups are smaller communities within the larger ActiveRain. Join groups created by others. or start your own and
get others to join
This is the place to view the past and present contests put on by ActiveRain and its members. Everyone can join the
group and help encourage each other. Current contest will be highlighted posts so it's easy for you all to see. Let it
Curious as to what others in your profession think about a certain product or tool?
AR's community takes the time to leave honest and transparent reviews of their experiences
so you can be a bit wiser about your purchase.
Broken down by categories and subcategories for easy finds
Get an unfiltered look at what real users are saying
Leave a review yourself for others to benefit from
Add new products as you use them and gain points for doing so
ActiveRain University (ARU) provides free on-line training. We coach, consult and support real estate professionals about real estate trends, technology and social media.
ARU Calendar provides class types and registration links
Watch short tutorials on updating your photo, inserting a hyperlink and much more
Sign up for the Daily Drop so you don't miss out on AR's daily happenings
Find answers to most FAQ's
Whatever it is you're into and wherever you are, AR surely has a group for you to join.
Brand, off the wall, specific subject matters…whatever it is you're looking for.
Each time you write a post you can syndicate your post to 5 groups.
And if by chance you don't find what you're looking for, start a new group today!
Get your content in front of more eyes
Search by location or type
Feel free to start your own group
Find some that are close to home and close to heart
Each month AR runs numerous contests as a way for our members to engage in activities
that will boost their business and increase their visibility in the community and beyond.
Earn points by partaking in these contest and climb the leaderboard
Do what's good for you and your business by participating
If you have an idea for a contest, just let us know
Stay motivated and on track with new contests popping up each month
Ask a Real Estate Question
Here's another avenue for you to build relationships with others. Share your expertise with someone searching for answers.
Play the teacher role and help someone out today
Your Homepage will alert you of new questions in your state
A wonderful way to open a door to a possible new client
Ask a question yourself to get help
These state pages or hyper-local pages provide content directly related to a specific geographical location.
State, County, City and Neighborhood pages make it easy for consumers to find what they're looking for.
Post your listings, school information, local events, market reports and more
Consumers peruse these pages for information
Farm your niche market and cover all the happenings in your neighborhood
SHORT SALES are one of the most asked about topics. The problem starts that there are no one set of rules or regulations that can guide you through one. Here in the Manchester NH as most other areas, there are Home Owners getting Foreclosed on because the may have chosen the "wrong" agent to handle the sale. Buyers are affected as their purchase is rejected.
There are some comments fresh in my mind, that I hear mor ethan any other and that is "I wish I would have known".
THE WRONG WAY
1. Listing your home with an agent that is Out of State
2. Listing your home because of a Flashy AD you saw on TV or in the paper.
3. Listing your Home with an agent who is "in-experienced" with Listing, negiotiating and Selling Short Sales.
4. Listing your home with an agent who will "Under Price" it to attract more buyers.
5. Listing your home with with a big name company becuase your perceive bigger to be better.
THE RIGHT WAY
1. Know what is the TRUTH and what is a MYTH a. The bank is not the seller in a short sale - the home owner is the seller. b. The listing agent works for the home owner - not the bank. c. The bank does not set a list price - the listing agent does. d. The home owner accepts the offer - their bank must then approve the sale
2. List your Home with a LOCAL agent who is well experienced in your area.
3. Experience with short sales is more important than flashy TV or Newspaper ads. Choose an agnet who not only specilaizes in List Short Sales, but who will guide you through the process and get your sale approved and sold.
4. You should not be the Trial and error part of the learning curve where a new agent gets their experience in the world of short sales at your expense.
5. Your home should be priced at or just below market value. Homes priced much below market value can doom your short sale before it starts as banks usually will not approve short sales with such low prices. Listing or trying to sell too low could lead to a rejection of your sale.
IN CONCLUSION If you owe more than your house is worth, if you are behind in your payments or if you have to move. A Short Sale could be for you. The most important tips is to list with an agent who is well experienced in listing, negotiating and selling Short Sales. If you live in NH, call me first. I use a professional negotiator that works on the sellers behalf when negiotiating with the bank at no cost to you. Most often the home owner can complete a short sale at no cost to them.
Tomorrow we will Blog on Short Sale MYTHS you will want to read.
It does not take magic to turn your "For Sale" sign into a "Sold" sign. it takes a full time Local Agent who specializes in Listing homes like yours.
* WE NEED HOMES TO SELL!!!! IF YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT SELLING YOUR HOME? NOW IS THE TIME!!!!!
* WE OFFER A FREE MARKET ANALYSIS to let you know what your home is worth in Today's Market.
If you need to sell your home and you owe more than your house is worth, i may be able to help. I specialize in working with home owners to get your home sold. There are many options such as a short sale whcih may be able to help you.
Please try and avoid out of state or out of town agents and companies that make "out of this world promises". We are local agents with experience who never charge any up front fees. WE GET RESULTS!!!
We stand by you through every step in selling your home.
ONE OF NEW HAMPSHIRE'S LEADING AGENTS FOR SHORT SALES AND BANK OWNED HOMES...
If you are Looking for a Real Estate Agent you have come to the right place. Scott Godzyk is a Full Time and Local agent ready to serve all of your Real Estate needs through each step of the buying or selling process. We are proud to be locally owned and operated.
If you owe more than your house is worth, If you are behind in your payments, I may be able to help. Call me to find out how you may be able to sell your home at no additional cost to you.
Scott Godzyk is the Owner/Broker of The Godzyk Real Estate Services located in Manchester NH. With 25 years of Real Estate experience Scott specializes in Listing and Selling Bank Owned Homes, Short Ssles, Residential Properties, Condominiums, New Construction and Investment Properties. Scott services the counties of Hillsborough, Merrimack, Rockingham and Belknap. To contact Scott Godzyk please call 603-661-2121 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. his website is www.ScottSellsNH.com.
If you have enjoyed reading my blog, please subscribe by clicking below
Scott Godzyk is the Owner/Broker of The Godzyk Real Estate Services located in Manchester NH. With 25 years of Real Estate experience Scott specializes in Listing and Selling Bank Owned Homes, Short Sales, Residential Properties, Condominiums, New Construction and Investment Properties.
Scott services the counties of Hillsborough, Merrimack, Rockingham and Belknap. To contact Scott Godzyk please call 603-661-2121 or email email@example.com. his website is www.ScottSellsNH.com.
Disclaimer: ActiveRain Corp. does not necessarily endorse the real estate agents, loan officers and brokers listed on this site. These real estate profiles, blogs and blog entries are provided here as a courtesy to our visitors to help them make an informed decision when buying or selling a house. ActiveRain Corp. takes no responsibility for the content in these profiles, that are written by the members of this community.