Charlotte Home Seller Tips | 5 Reasons to Hire a Charlotte Real Estate Agent
Selling your home is stressful enough without having to worry about developing marketing strategies and dealing with contracts while simultaneously keeping your home show-ready at all times. That’s where Charlotte real estate agents add incredible value to the process.
Whether they’re helping you buy or sell property, full-time Charlotte real estate agents have extensive experience and training that make it easier to find the buyer or house that meets your standards. Using the multitude of tools at their fingertips, real estate professionals reach out to more potential buyers, have access to listing databases and can easily determine a good Offer from a bad one.
Without an agent, you could be missing out on many of the following tools, resources and expertise he or she has to offer:
- Valuable Experience – From staging a home to evaluating its list price, agents have ridden the economic tides. They know what buyers are looking for and how much they’re willing to spend.
- Knowledge of Contracts – Seasoned professionals can walk you through every part of the paperwork process and answer questions you have along the way. They’re there to ensure your contracts are completed correctly, negotiate Offers as they come in and catch any questionable clauses that might be slipped into the proposal. Without a trained eye, you could miss something that could be a major deal breaker.
- Marketing – From professional photography and videography, we have, not only the tools but, the experience and skills to get your home SOLD. If you’re looking for a superior marketing plan, formulated by the best home marketing team in the Charlotte Metro area, look no farther!
It’s not our desire to simply list your home, it’s our plan to SELL it!
- Advice and Referrals – Having been through this process hundreds of times and worked with many professionals in the industry, local agents can provide you with advice and references for the best home inspectors and the best contractors in the area. It’s always best to have the inside scoop to ensure that you are putting your home in the hands of professionals. Remember: Inspectors or contractors may be ranked high in the search engines or on a particular ‘list’ but, may be one of the least skilled in his/her respective business fields. We work with qualified professionals on a daily basis and KNOW the vendors who you can fully trust.
- MLS® – Real estate agents can list your on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS®), which is a database that is used to promote homes for sale. Having your home listed in this database connects you to agents all over the area and widens your net to help catch the right buyer.
Don’t struggle through the home selling or buying process alone. Hire a full-time, professional Charlotte real estate agent. Please call me today at (704) 491-3310 or email me at Info@GoogleCharlotte.com for more information on how I can help you achieve your real estate goals.