Groups are smaller communities within the larger ActiveRain. Join groups created by others. or start your own and
get others to join
This is the place to view the past and present contests put on by ActiveRain and its members. Everyone can join the
group and help encourage each other. Current contest will be highlighted posts so it's easy for you all to see. Let it
Curious as to what others in your profession think about a certain product or tool?
AR's community takes the time to leave honest and transparent reviews of their experiences
so you can be a bit wiser about your purchase.
Broken down by categories and subcategories for easy finds
Get an unfiltered look at what real users are saying
Leave a review yourself for others to benefit from
Add new products as you use them and gain points for doing so
ActiveRain University (ARU) provides free on-line training. We coach, consult and support real estate professionals about real estate trends, technology and social media.
ARU Calendar provides class types and registration links
Watch short tutorials on updating your photo, inserting a hyperlink and much more
Sign up for the Daily Drop so you don't miss out on AR's daily happenings
Find answers to most FAQ's
Whatever it is you're into and wherever you are, AR surely has a group for you to join.
Brand, off the wall, specific subject matters…whatever it is you're looking for.
Each time you write a post you can syndicate your post to 5 groups.
And if by chance you don't find what you're looking for, start a new group today!
Get your content in front of more eyes
Search by location or type
Feel free to start your own group
Find some that are close to home and close to heart
Each month AR runs numerous contests as a way for our members to engage in activities
that will boost their business and increase their visibility in the community and beyond.
Earn points by partaking in these contest and climb the leaderboard
Do what's good for you and your business by participating
If you have an idea for a contest, just let us know
Stay motivated and on track with new contests popping up each month
Ask a Real Estate Question
Here's another avenue for you to build relationships with others. Share your expertise with someone searching for answers.
Play the teacher role and help someone out today
Your Homepage will alert you of new questions in your state
A wonderful way to open a door to a possible new client
Ask a question yourself to get help
These state pages or hyper-local pages provide content directly related to a specific geographical location.
State, County, City and Neighborhood pages make it easy for consumers to find what they're looking for.
Post your listings, school information, local events, market reports and more
Consumers peruse these pages for information
Farm your niche market and cover all the happenings in your neighborhood
Boca Raton Staging FAQ’s-The Buyer Will Want Their Own Color, Why Paint?
When selling their home, one question Sellers ask during our Home Staging Consultation is “Why paint/replace the carpeting/change the light fixtures? The Buyer will want to choose their own, won’t they?”
Hear This...More and More..Buyers Want Move-In Ready Homes!
Think about this:
1. In 2010, the median age of home buyers was 39. These buyers are working hard in their careers and even if it’s a couple, both parties are usually working. Their free time as well as desire to spend their weekends working on their house is limited.
2. We have evolved into a “Got to have it now”/Twitter/24 hour cable news society. Buyers want a home that they can move into immediately; not one where they will have to move into and endure months of painting or having new flooring installed.
3. The recent economy has made it hard on everyone. Buyers may not have the extra funds to pour into home projects. Even if they are “DIY” owners, many projects still can take extra funds.
4. Many Buyers are reluctant to make a large investment in their homes fearful that they might not see the large returns on their investment as they might have in the past.
Even investors with deep pockets must either get a property that requires little in the way of fixing up and updating or buy it at a price that reflects the condition of the house.
5. The Hassle-even if there is a carpet allowance, having to delay their move to their new home until the carpet is installed (or the new roof is put on) could present a problem and expense, especially if the buyer schedules the closing on his house to be on the same day as the closing on his new house.
6. Often buyers would rather move into a home with new carpet updated light fixtures or paint that while it may not be what they would choose, allows them to comfortably live in their new home until they are ready to make their own changes.
7. Even with some markets picking up, buyers still need to fall in love with the property. Buying a home has always been the single most important (and expensive) purchase they will make. Now, even more, they want to feel good about what they’re buying.
If you plan to sell your home hire a Realtor who is the local expert and will know what your targeted buyers want. Then invest in a Home Staging Consultation to get a plan for preparing your home for your potential buyers.
Disclaimer: ActiveRain Corp. does not necessarily endorse the real estate agents, loan officers and brokers listed on this site. These real estate profiles, blogs and blog entries are provided here as a courtesy to our visitors to help them make an informed decision when buying or selling a house. ActiveRain Corp. takes no responsibility for the content in these profiles, that are written by the members of this community.