This is the place to view the past and present contests put on by ActiveRain and its members. Everyone can join the
group and help encourage each other. Current contest will be highlighted posts so it's easy for you all to see. Let it
Curious as to what others in your profession think about a certain product or tool?
AR's community takes the time to leave honest and transparent reviews of their experiences
so you can be a bit wiser about your purchase.
Broken down by categories and subcategories for easy finds
Get an unfiltered look at what real users are saying
Leave a review yourself for others to benefit from
Add new products as you use them and gain points for doing so
ActiveRain University (ARU) provides free on-line training. We coach, consult and support real estate professionals about real estate trends, technology and social media.
ARU Calendar provides class types and registration links
Watch short tutorials on updating your photo, inserting a hyperlink and much more
Sign up for the Daily Drop so you don't miss out on AR's daily happenings
Find answers to most FAQ's
Whatever it is you're into and wherever you are, AR surely has a group for you to join.
Brand, off the wall, specific subject matters…whatever it is you're looking for.
Each time you write a post you can syndicate your post to 5 groups.
And if by chance you don't find what you're looking for, start a new group today!
Get your content in front of more eyes
Search by location or type
Feel free to start your own group
Find some that are close to home and close to heart
Each month AR runs numerous contests as a way for our members to engage in activities
that will boost their business and increase their visibility in the community and beyond.
Earn points by partaking in these contest and climb the leaderboard
Do what's good for you and your business by participating
If you have an idea for a contest, just let us know
Stay motivated and on track with new contests popping up each month
Ask a Real Estate Question
Here's another avenue for you to build relationships with others. Share your expertise with someone searching for answers.
Play the teacher role and help someone out today
Your Homepage will alert you of new questions in your state
A wonderful way to open a door to a possible new client
Ask a question yourself to get help
Find informative stats, trends and insider tips on your state, county, city or neighborhood of choice. The insightful experts of ActiveRain share with you in a way only a local resident can.
Top 10 Tips for Making Your Bathroom Shine On The North Shore Of Long Island
Before you put your North Shore Of Long Island Home For Sale, have you taken a good look at your bathroom lately?
Larry And Sheila Realtors think it may be a good time to take another look at your bathroom as this is the busiest place in your house that potential buyers are going to visit and deserves extra attention. No matter how your bathroom looks on a day-to-day basis, when you are trying to sell your house, the bathrooms should be spotless. An organized bathroom that presents itself as clean and decluttered, will be more appealing to buyers.
1. Clean, Clean, Clean ~ No matter how clean you think your bathroom is, look again and keep it sparkling clean.
2. Declutter ~ Put away any personal items like shampoo, hair brushes and don't forget the dirty towels.
3. Lights On ~ If bulbs are missing or dirty looking, replace them.
4. Get Paint Brushes Ready ~ Painting is an easy fix to refresh a dull looking bathroom and has a bigimpact on the way it presents itself.
5. Bathroom Carpet A NO NO ~ If the bathroom is fully carpeted, remove it NOW. We have never shown a house on The North Shore Of Long Island where the buyers "liked" carpet in the bathroom, and they will only have negative thoughts on how dirty the bathroom is as carpets hold onto moisture and odors.
6. Scrub That MoldAway ~ Clean mold and dirt from tiles and shower doors and behind the shower curtain. Buyers are going to look.
7. Replace That Chipped Sink ~ A buyer will notice cracked or chipped sinks and their reaction will always be negative. It's easier just to replace an older sink and even a vanity too than to have a buyer consider the house less valuable.
8. Old Shower Curtain Be Gone ~ Replace a worn old looking shower curtain with an inexpensive new one. It does make a difference!
9. Leaky Faucets ~ Get those little annoying leaks fixed. Buyers will notice this and it may bring up negative concerns about the rest of the house.
10. Mirror Mirror On The Wall~ It might be a good time to replace the old medicine cabinet with a new decorative mirror that reflects light and makes the bathroom look larger.
The above are inexpensive ways to increase the value of your bathroom when trying to sell your North Shore Of Long Island residence and greatly contribute to the value of your home. Remember, the bathrooms are considered key selling points.
When you have a North Shore Of Long Island house to sell, every little thing counts so make your bathrooms shine!
This Long Island Real Estate Report For Sellers is courtesy of Larry And Sheila Realtors 631-805-4400 helping Buyers and Sellers on The North Shore Of Long Island.
Photos graciously courtesy of Elite Staging & Redesign
All The Information Is Not Guaranteed And Must Be Verified By The Prospective Buyer.
If your home or condo is listed with another broker, this is not a solicitation of the property.
Do You Have A Condo or Home You Want Us To List For Sale?
Welcome to our world of Real Estate!
We are Long Island's Premiere Realtor's representing all of Long Island New York, including Residential Homes, 55 and Over Communities, Condo/Townhouse, Luxury Long Island Properties and Corporate Relocation Specialists!
Interested in selling your Long Island Home or Condo? Contact Larry and Sheila to get a professional estimate at 631-805-4400.