Moriah's Commitments to ALL Her Buyers. (Lehigh/Northampton Counties)
• Return all emails and/or phone calls within 24 hours
• Discuss your requirements for a property, and then setup our action plan.
• Explain the financial aspects of purchasing a property.
• Provide you with information on qualified & Responsible lenders, if necessary
• Explain the Benefits of Formalizing our relationship before we view properties.
• You choose the best form of communications.
• Email, Fax, US Mail, Local Hand Delivery, Phone, Text, IM, Video Email
• Setup property search (s) in the MLS only with YOUR SPECIFIC NEEDS.
• Schedule & Confirm showings on all Properties of interest.
• Conduct all research on questions & concerns regarding properties of interest.
• Exercise Vito Power if necessary, I will be honest with you when you ask me my opinion.
• Provide you a 31 page book "Consumer's Guide to the Agreement of Sale". Written by The Pennsylvania Association of REALTORS®
•Provide you with all the necessary online resources including but not limited to information on CLUE Reports, National SEER Regulations, SO's and Superfund Info, only to name a few.
• Provide you with my Cell Phone Policy
• In most cases, I Insist that if you work with me that your home is inspected in several ways. Home, Plumbing, Electrical, Central Air, Termites, Roof at minimum. There may be other items depending on the situation.
• Use Internet Based Contact Management software to keep things organized.
• Use a Blackberry with Email features, so I will get all emails when I am on the Road.
• Assist in preparing your offer on properties. (Call the Seller's Agent before we make your offer, "to get the scoop on the situation".
• Conduct research on current market value - Give you Comps - what other homes like yours sold for recently
• Provide you with advice on terms for you to consider
• Make recommendations on property inspections & accompany you to all inspections
• Hand delivery your deposit and offer to the seller's agent the same day.
• Represent only you in the transaction with the seller's agent.
• Once the offer is accepted by the seller, Work Fast to get all conditions of your offer met.
• Get Everything in writing, Make sure all conditions of your offer followed by the seller's agent.
• Be available after settlement for any after sale questions or concerns and Referrals :-).
• Our goal is not to help you with only one purchase, but to become your BUYER AGENT FOR LIFE.
NEW TECHNOLOGIES ADDED AND SERVICES IMPROVED REGULARLY. Suggestions Welcomed!
Please report typos