Groups are smaller communities within the larger ActiveRain. Join groups created by others. or start your own and
get others to join
This is the place to view the past and present contests put on by ActiveRain and its members. Everyone can join the
group and help encourage each other. Current contest will be highlighted posts so it's easy for you all to see. Let it
Curious as to what others in your profession think about a certain product or tool?
AR's community takes the time to leave honest and transparent reviews of their experiences
so you can be a bit wiser about your purchase.
Broken down by categories and subcategories for easy finds
Get an unfiltered look at what real users are saying
Leave a review yourself for others to benefit from
Add new products as you use them and gain points for doing so
ActiveRain University (ARU) provides free on-line training. We coach, consult and support real estate professionals about real estate trends, technology and social media.
ARU Calendar provides class types and registration links
Watch short tutorials on updating your photo, inserting a hyperlink and much more
Sign up for the Daily Drop so you don't miss out on AR's daily happenings
Find answers to most FAQ's
Whatever it is you're into and wherever you are, AR surely has a group for you to join.
Brand, off the wall, specific subject matters…whatever it is you're looking for.
Each time you write a post you can syndicate your post to 5 groups.
And if by chance you don't find what you're looking for, start a new group today!
Get your content in front of more eyes
Search by location or type
Feel free to start your own group
Find some that are close to home and close to heart
Each month AR runs numerous contests as a way for our members to engage in activities
that will boost their business and increase their visibility in the community and beyond.
Earn points by partaking in these contest and climb the leaderboard
Do what's good for you and your business by participating
If you have an idea for a contest, just let us know
Stay motivated and on track with new contests popping up each month
Ask a Real Estate Question
Here's another avenue for you to build relationships with others. Share your expertise with someone searching for answers.
Play the teacher role and help someone out today
Your Homepage will alert you of new questions in your state
A wonderful way to open a door to a possible new client
Ask a question yourself to get help
These state pages or hyper-local pages provide content directly related to a specific geographical location.
State, County, City and Neighborhood pages make it easy for consumers to find what they're looking for.
Post your listings, school information, local events, market reports and more
Consumers peruse these pages for information
Farm your niche market and cover all the happenings in your neighborhood
With Centerline Homes’ offerings of townhome communities with a variety of locations and home plans, the time has never been better to live large in more efficient digs. As your housing needs continue to evolve, now may be a great time to think about making a move to a townhome community. Here are five great reasons why.
1. Affordable Luxury. A Centerline townhome comes with incredible standard features and finishes and that mirror what they typically include in their larger, estate-style single family homes. For first-time homeowners seeking an entrance into the market, current financing options put Centerline quality and value within reach.
2. Changing Lifestyles. Many current homeowners are aging out of their larger houses and are looking for an efficient home. If your children are finally established on their own, you might wonder why you still need five bedrooms and three and a half baths. Downsizing is one of the most frequently listed reasons why savvy homebuyers purchase our town homes.
3. Lower Maintenance. Living in a townhome community offers freedom from many tasks and routine maintenance chores. Without having to devote a day for lawn service, pool maintenance, and periodic power-cleaning, many townhome buyers are able to find other ways to spend their newly-found leisure time.
4. Location. Centerline Homes provides townhome communities in some of the most desirable places to live in our state. Located close to transportation hubs, entertainment, shopping and dining choices; your new Centerline townhome places you squarely in the center of everywhere you want to be, although the designs are so great, you may never want to leave home.
5. Right-Sized Design. A new Centerline townhome is carefully planned to offer “Right-Sized” spaces in their layouts and floor plans. These homes are designed for the way you actually live today while maximizing the utility of the spaces that you really use.
Disclaimer: ActiveRain Corp. does not necessarily endorse the real estate agents, loan officers and brokers listed on this site. These real estate profiles, blogs and blog entries are provided here as a courtesy to our visitors to help them make an informed decision when buying or selling a house. ActiveRain Corp. takes no responsibility for the content in these profiles, that are written by the members of this community.