10 FREE & COOL THINGS TO DO IN THE WOODLANDS, TEXAS
Summer is here, the kids are out of school and they are already asking, “What can we do today?”. Here is a great list of 10 things to do that are FREE and COOL here in The Woodlands:
1. Head to a local bookstore and listen to a story hour!
2. Take a hike through the George Mitchell Preserve.
3. Take a walk down to the Waterway and enjoy the Splash Pad.
4. Market Street also has a great Splash Pad.
5. Go to a picnic at any of our many, many parks.
6. Grab your pooch and head to one of the dog parks.
7. Play a game of Frisbee Golf at Terramont Park.
8. Go listen to a free concert at Northshore Park.
9. Visit The Woodlands Art Gallery.
10. Locate all of the art work sculptures throughout The Woodlands.
There are plenty of great things to do in The Woolands all year round! You and your family will find
plenty of activities to keep you busy all summer long! Make your plan now for the best summer yet!