Would You Like This Guy Lurking in Your Garden? Probably
I spotted this cutie at the Epcot Flower and Garden Show and fell in love with him. There were even instructions.
In case you are sight-challenged (like me), I’ve rewritten them for you.
- Cut two ropes for arms and two longer ropes for legs.
- Arms - string 4” squat terracotta pots through holes, knotting between pots for spacing.
- Legs - string 4” terracotta pots through holes, knotting between pots.
- Thread both arm ropes through a 6” pot for the head.
- Thread both leg ropes through an 8” pot for the body.
- Continue leg ropes through a second 8’ body pot.
- Attach the two body pots with outdoor glue (top to top edges). Let Dry. Tie off leg ropes extending through top pot.
- Glue head and arms to body.
- Glue moss between pots as needed.
- Add fashion accessories (okay, it doesn’t say that) like hat, gloves, scarf or whatever you have in mind.
And your pot guy is good to go. Thanks to Epcot and the Florida Nursery, Growers, and Landscape Association aka FNGLA - I think he’s adorable. I guess he could easily be a she also.
Posts you may have missed
Can I Put Up a Fence For My Dogs?
Singing in the Rain- Toad-ily Awesome
What’s a PUD?
Gracewood in River Ridge-New Port Richey FL
You’ll Love Coming Home-Hudson-FL
Green Key Beach in New Port Richey
The Woods of River Ridge-A Family Neighborhood
River Ridge Country Club in New Port Richey
Tiger in Animal Kingdom Park-Disney World-Orlando
What’s Happening in the West Pasco Housing Market
Looking for a great agent? Let me help you find one.
Subscribe to my blog
Thinking of Selling Your Home in Trinity-New Port Richey to Hudson?
Craig and I have been selling in this area for 21 years.
Call Me or email my assistant, Shayna.
ReMax New Dimensions
Trinity, FL 34655
Please Spay/Neuter Your Pets