Franklin TN Home Sales for May 2012 provided by Tammie White Franklin TN REALTOR®:
- Properties currently active on the market: 941
- Single-family properties closed in May 2012: 168
- Average sales price: $400,750
- Average list price: $418,164
- Sales price to list price ratio: 95.17
- Average days on the market: 79
- Sales currently pending: 210
- Franklin TN absorption rate: 5.6 months of inventory (5-6 months of inventory is considered a normal market--four months or less is considered a sellers' market, more than 7 months is considered a buyers' market).
Franklin TN is currently in a normal market. However, the days on the market and the inventory are low. If this continues and the number of sales increase, Franklin TN could quickly be in a sellers' market.
If you are looking to buy a home in Franklin TN, remember to use a Buyer's Agent. This agent will represent your interests during the transaction.
A good Buyer's Agent should always provide you with the most recent Competitive Market Analysis and Absorption Rate to help you determine the fair market value of the home you are buying. I would be happy to help you in this area, just contact me today!!