Scottsdale - Phoenix Feng Shui Consultant, Ro Rusnock Offering Money Magnet Class June 20, 2012
Feng Shui Your Scottsdale or Phoenix Office to become a Money Magent!
Ro Rusnock of Elements and Energy (my local Feng Shui Master) has given me excellent advice time and time again on how to decorate and arrange my real estate office. Every time I enter my office there is a feeling of calm yet energized excitement for my business. And lucky you, Ro Rusnock is teaching a class in June showing you how to create the perfect office for your business! Get ready to be amazed by the simple and easy things you can to to accomplish more in your business.
Feng Shui Your Scottsdale or Phoenix Office Space To Become a Money Magnet!
When: Wednesday, June 20th, 2012
Time: 6:30 PM to 8:30PM
Where: Rosanne Rusnock's Home Office
Price: $45.00/per person
To Reserve Your Spot:
Contact Ro Rusnock
Did you know that you can apply the ancient Feng Shui Bagua to your desk, your computer and your entire office to turn it into a virtual money magnet? Yes you can!
Here are just a few pointers Ro will be going over during this Feng Shui class on June 20, 2012. Join the fun!
1. What you see, you attract. - The Chinese Red Bird principle says that whatever is in our vision is what we attract to ourselves. Since your computer desktop is prominently in front of you for hours a day, make sure the desktop image you choose is inspirational and welcoming. Avoid mountain scenery, since this could promote a sense of feeling blocked when it comes to making money or career advancement. Learn what scenes are ideal to see on a daily basis to create a sense of well being.
2. Ergonomics make you more productive. - Are you comfortable working at your keyboard? If not, consider a more ergonomic keyboard . If you frequently work from a tablet, consider a USB keyboard that might be more comfortable. When you're buying a new laptop, test the keyboard in the store and make sure it's comfortable.
3. Are you sitting in the command position of your office? Did you know that there are ideal desk placements in your office and correlate to your success in life?
4. Organize your icons. - Organizing your computer desktop can save you time, increase your productivity, and reduce stress at work or in your business. Remove icons you don't use often (you can always access the programs from the toolbar) and keep the rest where you would intuitively look for them.
5. Does your office inspire you or drain you? Learn what you can add to your office to inspire you and keep your energy elevated through out the day. Do you love everything in your office or are you putting up with it because it has always been this way? I will give you easy guidelines on how to release and make changes easily to create a space that enlivens you and makes you feel like you just can't wait to get into your office!
In Feng Shui, the rule “less is more” will increase your productivity and help transform yourself into the money magnet you have the potential to be!
Real Estate and Working with my Clients is my Passion!
I take my clients trust in me very seriously. I'm known for 'telling' it like it is, not what folks might want to hear or think it should look like. Now that may sound kind of tough, but think about it, in the long run if you want to buy or sell a home you need to know the real facts in order to make a wise choice.
If you want the truth and the whole truth, I am the Phoenix Real Estate Broker for You.
When you are ready to buy or sell a Phoenix Area Home, I will be your advocate, guide, and fierce negotiator. I will work hard to make your buying or selling a home as smooth and stress-free as I possibly can - even if it's a short sale. Guaranteed.
Call me and we'll create a plan of action to buy a home or sell your home!
Broker/Owner CRB, CRS, CDPE, GRI SFR