Should You Choose An Old or Young Agent?
In Clarksville TN and in other market areas, there is an abundance of real estate agents to choose from. First there is a difference between just being licensed as a real estate agent and being a Realtor. A Realtor is a member of the National Association of Realtors and subscribes to a higher professional standard and follows the Code of Ethics. Real Estate agents that are not Realtors, are not held accountable to these standards. So first, select an agent that is a Realtor to represent you.
Next is the question Should You Choose An Old Agent or Young Agent? Age shouldn’t be a determinate in selecting your agent but other things should.
Select an agent that:
1. Will listen and understand what you want and what you need.
2. Is honest and trustworthy and will look after your interests.
3. Is energetic, hard working but professional and up to date on real estate procedures.
4. Is a full time agent and is affiliated with a reputable company.
5. Uses technology and is willing to try new ideas and approaches.
6. Is knowledgeable on financing and market trends.
7. Communicates well and is willing to stay in touch with you.
8. Has experience and education in the real estate field with letter designations after the name.
9. Has a track record of successful sales and happy clients.
10. Is willing to customize a marketing/showing plan to your needs.
So Should You Choose an Old or Young Agent? Bottom line is does age doesn’t matter but all the other qualifications do.
If you are looking for a Realtor in Clarksville TN with these qualifications, then I am the one to call. Contact Debbie Reynolds Clarksville TN Real Estate Agent at 931-320-6730 For old, tried and true, professional real estate services.