Real Estate Market Report for Your Connecticut Home by Town.
How many homes sold in your town last month? What was the average price? These and many more questions are answered on a town by town basis with the William Pitt Sotheby’s International Realty monthly Local Market Tracker Report.
This monthly updated report is FREE at the WPSIR’s website and the information is provided by your local MLS (multiple listing service) that is paid for by dues from you town’s active real estate agents and brokers. These reports are broken up into 42 separate towns, below are a preview of some of the statistic’s provided, go to www.williampitt.com to see full report.
* For Litchfield County, Connecticut reports are broken up into 19 towns, please go to the WPSIR affiliate Litchfield Hills Sotheby’s International Realty website ~ www.litchfieldhillssir.com.
TO FIND THE CONNECTICUT REAL ESTATE MARKET TRACKER REPORTS FOR YOUR TOWN CLICK ON LINK THAT YOU SEE AT BOTTOM OF THE WILLIAM PITT SOTHEBY'S WEBSITE
FOR LITCHFIELD COUNTY THE LITCHFIELD HILLS SOTHEBY'S WEBSITE.
FOR WESTCHESTER COUNTY GO TO JULIA B FEE SOTHEBY’S WEBSITE.
David Popoff is a Connecticut license real estate agent in lower Fairfield County. He has lived and worked in the area for over 30 years and now reside in Darien since 2004.
- Member of the Multiple Listing Service, MLS.
- Greater Fairfield County
- Member of the Connecticut Association of Realtors, CAR.
- Member of the National Association of Realtors, NAR.
- Green Affiliations.
- Realtor GREEN designation by the National Association of Realtors.
- David Popoff is an accredited LEED Accredited Professional (LEED AP) Homes and USGBC member of the Connecticut chapter (CTGBC).
- Associate member and an accredited Certified Green Professional (CGP) of National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) and the local chapter HBRA-Fairfield County, Ct. .
- Contact David Popoff at William Pitt Sotheby’s for all your real estate needs in Darien, Greenwich, New Canaan, Rowayton and the rest of lower Fairfield County.