Where to Find Fireworks 4th of July 2012 Portland Metro | Fireworks 4th of July Portland | 4th of July Fireworks Lake Oswego | Fireworks 4th of July at The Oregon Coast | St. Paul Rodeo 4th of July Fireworks
Thinking of somewhere to go this 4th of July and want to see Fireworks in the Portlandarea including Beaverton, Hillsboro, Lake Oswego, the Oregon Coast . . . here's a good list of annual 4th of July and Fireworks festivities.
4th of July 2012 Fort Vancouver
* Fort Vancouver 2012 Fireworks 4th of July - Fort Vancouver has a 48-year history of providing the area with some of the most exceptional fireworks displays . . . and this year will be no expection! Get your tickets now for the 2012 Fort Vancouver 4th of July Fireworks display which will use state of the art fireworks synchronized to music. The 2012 4th of July Fireworks will be located in Pearson Field. Check the MAP on HOW TO GET THERE
4th of July 2012 Events in Portland, Oregon
* Safeway Waterfront Blues Festival - View 4th of July Fireworks in the Downtown Area of Portland. Take the MAX and attend the Safeway Waterfront Blues Festival. In it's 25th year, it's the largest blues festival west of the Mississippi! Once the sun sets on July 4th, the fireworks begin. This events runs July 4th through July 8th.
* Oaks Park - Pepsi Fireworks Spectacular! One of Portland's oldest amusement parks, Oaks Parks with carnival rides and traditions . . . and fireworks! Portland's best annual 4th of July celebration! Gates open at 10 am, rides start at noon. Live entertainment on the Comcast Stage throughout the day. 4th of July Fireworks at Oaks Park begin at dusk.
4th of July Events in Hillsboro
* The C.A.T. Walk and Fun Run 5K - In its 12th year, this 5K walk/run 4th of July event in Hillsboro is a testimony to the community’s resolve to help fight all forms of cancer. This annual family friendly event is a prelude to the largest 4th of July parade in Oregon (the famous Hillsboro Rotary Parade). Participants will be treated to three events—a Kids’ Dash, competitive 5k run, 5k walk—and a health fair.
* The annual 4th of July Parade - sponsored by the Rotary Club since 1926! I have to be honest here, the Rotary Club's website SUCKS!! The site isextremely hard to navigate and you have to dig for information on this grand event. Please don't let this distract you from planning on the 2012 4th of July Parade Event in Hillsboro.
4th of July Fireworks in Tigard
* Tigard High School- You're Invited to an Old Fashioned 4th of July Celebration. Gates open at 6:00 p.m. on the 4th of July and Fireworks begin at dusk.
4th of July Fireworks in Lake Oswego
* Lake Oswego - 4th of July in Lake Oswego is packed all day long with events! Starting off at 7:00 a.m. a Pancake Breakfast sponsored by the Lake Oswego Lions Club, then at 10:00 a.m. the Lake Oswego Star Spangled Parade, BBQ at Milliennium Park, Lake Corporation Boat Parade and finally at 9:45 p.m. Lake Oswego will have their wonderful fireworks display for the 4th of July Independence Day celebration.
4th of July Events Around the Portland Metro Area
* St. Paul's Rodeo - Fun, Fun, FUN! Watch the bucking broncos, then when sun sets, a good old fashioned fireworks display! This is the 77th Annual St. Paul's Rodeo and 4th of July Firesworksrunning July 3rd - 7th 2012.
* Molalla Buckeroo - Rodeo, carnival rides, barbeques and of course . . . 4th of July Fireworks. This all day event is starts at 9:30 a.m. for a giant street parade, the rodeo starts at 8:00 p.m. and 4th of July Fireworks at the Molalla Buckeroostart at dusk.
4th of July Events and Fireworks at The Oregon Coast
* Astoria - There are events throughout the 4th of July all day long including a parade and then at dusk watch 4th of July Fireworks along the Columbia River brought to you by the Astoria Warrenton Chamber of Commerce
* Manzanita- 4th of July events begin at 8:30 a.m. with a pancake breakfast, a parade at 1:00 p.m., FREE BBQ after the parade courtesy of Nehelem Bay Winery and 4th of July Fireworks on the beach at 10:00 p.m.
* Rockaway Beach - Sponsored by the Lions Club, 4th of July Fireworks at Rockaway Beach include a parade and fun activities. Check the 4th of July Fireworks and Event Calendar for more infomation.
* Seaside - "Painting the Beach and Lighting the Sky" a great 4th of July Fireworks show on the West Coast. Staring off at 11:00 a.m. with a parade, then an old fashioned social and the Fireworks display
TONS of other good stuff going on at the Beach Visit the Oregon Coast
Map to 4th of July 2012 Fireworks
View 4th of July Locations Portland Metro Where to See Fireworks in a larger map