Groups are smaller communities within the larger ActiveRain. Join groups created by others. or start your own and
get others to join
This is the place to view the past and present contests put on by ActiveRain and its members. Everyone can join the
group and help encourage each other. Current contest will be highlighted posts so it's easy for you all to see. Let it
Curious as to what others in your profession think about a certain product or tool?
AR's community takes the time to leave honest and transparent reviews of their experiences
so you can be a bit wiser about your purchase.
Broken down by categories and subcategories for easy finds
Get an unfiltered look at what real users are saying
Leave a review yourself for others to benefit from
Add new products as you use them and gain points for doing so
ActiveRain University (ARU) provides free on-line training. We coach, consult and support real estate professionals about real estate trends, technology and social media.
ARU Calendar provides class types and registration links
Watch short tutorials on updating your photo, inserting a hyperlink and much more
Sign up for the Daily Drop so you don't miss out on AR's daily happenings
Find answers to most FAQ's
Whatever it is you're into and wherever you are, AR surely has a group for you to join.
Brand, off the wall, specific subject matters…whatever it is you're looking for.
Each time you write a post you can syndicate your post to 5 groups.
And if by chance you don't find what you're looking for, start a new group today!
Get your content in front of more eyes
Search by location or type
Feel free to start your own group
Find some that are close to home and close to heart
Each month AR runs numerous contests as a way for our members to engage in activities
that will boost their business and increase their visibility in the community and beyond.
Earn points by partaking in these contest and climb the leaderboard
Do what's good for you and your business by participating
If you have an idea for a contest, just let us know
Stay motivated and on track with new contests popping up each month
Ask a Real Estate Question
Here's another avenue for you to build relationships with others. Share your expertise with someone searching for answers.
Play the teacher role and help someone out today
Your Homepage will alert you of new questions in your state
A wonderful way to open a door to a possible new client
Ask a question yourself to get help
These state pages or hyper-local pages provide content directly related to a specific geographical location.
State, County, City and Neighborhood pages make it easy for consumers to find what they're looking for.
Post your listings, school information, local events, market reports and more
Consumers peruse these pages for information
Farm your niche market and cover all the happenings in your neighborhood
Kula Maui Hawaii Real Estate Listings Newsletter - June 2012
Not a whole lot of new homes were featured on the Kula Realtor Caravan, so I'm including a couple of other properties that are noteworthy. Yes there are some good deals right now in Kula, so let me know if any of these are what you're looking for.
- 2 AG zoned acres with multiple houses and warehouses, some partial structures, bank owned and needs a cash buyer
- incredible ocean views, homes appear to be in decent shape and definitely not just tear downs
2. Corner Lot, Kula $550,000.00 - fenced half acre flag lot, 4BD/2.5BA main house with garage, 2BD/1BA detached cottage, well maintained property with ocean views - good value for 2 homes in Kula, close to Kula Lodge and well situated for quick drives up to the crater
3. Really Cute, Kula $599,900.00
- single level 3BD/2BA home with great floor plan, open beam ceilings, fireplace, oak floors, beautiful kitchen with new appliances
- half acre lot with 2 storage sheds, mature fruit trees, rock walls and gardens, private and charming with some ocean views
4. Park-like Grounds, Kula $1,495,000.00 - 2-story 3BD+den/2BA home with soaring ceilings, fireplace, dining room, contemporary kitchen, ample indoor/outdoor entertaining space - landscaped and irrigated 2 usable acres with mature plantings, gated entry, Haleakala views, privacy and peacefulness
- great location in central upcountry, close to schools and shopping, very desirable neighborhood
We have had some fires upcountry this week and a few homes in Kula were damaged on Hapapa Road. Unusually strong winds and dry conditions contributed to stoke the blazes which are now under control. Nobody was harmed and homeowners were glad that their pets were rescued by the hard working emergency responders.
Your Real Estate Agent on Maui, pictures of homes and properties for sale and market information for buyers and sellers. Maui events and lifestyle too. Maui Hawaii local information as seen through the perspective of a long time resident.
Disclaimer: ActiveRain Corp. does not necessarily endorse the real estate agents, loan officers and brokers listed on this site. These real estate profiles, blogs and blog entries are provided here as a courtesy to our visitors to help them make an informed decision when buying or selling a house. ActiveRain Corp. takes no responsibility for the content in these profiles, that are written by the members of this community.