THIS HOME HAS BEEN SOLD
Welcome to 6909 Compton Lane in Centreville!
A fantastic townhouse with terrific space and a great room configuration that’s ideal for both owner-occupants and investors seeking renters. With 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, a great kitchen, multiple “living” areas, deck & walkout patio, and storage areas, this home has something for everyone, You’ll appreciate the wonderful upgrades throughout, brand new paint & carpet, and the move-in ready condition. In addition, you get private wooded views out the back and tree-lined common area view in the front. All this, plus a convenient Centreville location with easy access to commuter routes, shopping, restaurants, groceries, movies, and so much more!
- Spacious home with 4 bedrooms and 3.5 baths across 3 levels. With 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths upstairs, and a separate bedroom and full bath downstairs, it’s a wonderful layout to accommodate guests, roommates, renters, etc..
- Super kitchen with stainless steel appliances, hardwood floor, lots of great cabinet and counter space, and wooded rear views. Extra touches include built-in desk space, pull out shelves in the pantry cabinet, 3 lazy susans to maximize storage, and a handy countertop appliance/bread pantry.
- Large, airy, & inviting master bedroom with vaulted ceiling and double-size closet. Lots of space - bring your king bed! Connected master bathroom boasts a double sink vanity and soaking tub with shower. Both rooms newly painted, and new carpet in bedroom (and in all bedrooms).
- Terrific open layout main-level living room and dining room with elegant hardwood floors and shared 3-sided fireplace. Separate tiled high-ceiling entrance foyer and half bath. Convenient access from the dining room directly to the kitchen and deck.
- Versatile downstairs recreation room with plenty of space for entertainment center or exercise equipment. Cabinets already installed for “office nook”.
- Newly painted and brand new berber carpet.
- Walkout level to patio and back yard. Adjacent to full bath, laundry area, multiple storage rooms, and 4th bedroom.
- Full bath with stylish upgraded shower surround tiles.
- Wonderful views and outdoor living spaces. Home backs to woods, and faces common area in the front - all great for privacy.
- Enjoy views from newly-stained raised deck on main level, or from wood patio and fenced back yard from the walkout basement. Patio storage shed conveys.
- 2 assigned parking spaces, and multiple visitor spaces just steps away.
- Upgraded light fixtures throughout home, extensive new paint, all new carpet throughout. New front door hardware. HVAC replaced within past 7 years. Kitchen appliances replaced within past 6 years.
- Great Centreville location! Moments away from Route 28, and just minutes to I-66 or Route 29. Terrific shopping, grocery, and restaurant options nearby, along with entertainment & recreation options (movie theater, golf, bowling, parks, waterpark, and more).
- Regular sale! No short sale hassles or concerns.
- All information is believed to be accurate but should not be relied upon without verification.