Groups are smaller communities within the larger ActiveRain. Join groups created by others. or start your own and
get others to join
This is the place to view the past and present contests put on by ActiveRain and its members. Everyone can join the
group and help encourage each other. Current contest will be highlighted posts so it's easy for you all to see. Let it
Curious as to what others in your profession think about a certain product or tool?
AR's community takes the time to leave honest and transparent reviews of their experiences
so you can be a bit wiser about your purchase.
Broken down by categories and subcategories for easy finds
Get an unfiltered look at what real users are saying
Leave a review yourself for others to benefit from
Add new products as you use them and gain points for doing so
ActiveRain University (ARU) provides free on-line training. We coach, consult and support real estate professionals about real estate trends, technology and social media.
ARU Calendar provides class types and registration links
Watch short tutorials on updating your photo, inserting a hyperlink and much more
Sign up for the Daily Drop so you don't miss out on AR's daily happenings
Find answers to most FAQ's
Whatever it is you're into and wherever you are, AR surely has a group for you to join.
Brand, off the wall, specific subject matters…whatever it is you're looking for.
Each time you write a post you can syndicate your post to 5 groups.
And if by chance you don't find what you're looking for, start a new group today!
Get your content in front of more eyes
Search by location or type
Feel free to start your own group
Find some that are close to home and close to heart
Each month AR runs numerous contests as a way for our members to engage in activities
that will boost their business and increase their visibility in the community and beyond.
Earn points by partaking in these contest and climb the leaderboard
Do what's good for you and your business by participating
If you have an idea for a contest, just let us know
Stay motivated and on track with new contests popping up each month
Ask a Real Estate Question
Here's another avenue for you to build relationships with others. Share your expertise with someone searching for answers.
Play the teacher role and help someone out today
Your Homepage will alert you of new questions in your state
A wonderful way to open a door to a possible new client
Ask a question yourself to get help
These state pages or hyper-local pages provide content directly related to a specific geographical location.
State, County, City and Neighborhood pages make it easy for consumers to find what they're looking for.
Post your listings, school information, local events, market reports and more
Consumers peruse these pages for information
Farm your niche market and cover all the happenings in your neighborhood
6 Things Golf Can Teach You About Buying A Home in Breckenridge
1. Golf reveals character, so does your home. The location of your Breckenridge home speaks volumes about your lifestyle choice, personality and future plans. Take the time to ensure your new home purchase is you. Is it located where you want to be? Do you have kids or plan on having grandkids coming to visit? Will there be enough space, yard and surrounding activities to fulfill everything for your future?
2. Don’t cart it, walk! Get a feel for the course. Take some time to scope out the neighborhood. Walk around the different Breckenridge neighborhoods, feel what it would be like to wake up each day there, take a morning stroll to get your paper. Be patient until you get a feel for the course. Talk to some locals, grab a drink at happy hour and ask area questions. Breckenridge locals love to share their expertise! Get an understanding of what "par for the course" is. What’s an average house cost? Average size? Average local income?
3.Bounce back after a bad shot. I’ll never forget my High School Golf Coach, Mr. Nelson, prepping us before a big meet. Big University scouts were going to be watching our every move, “They already know how you can shoot, but are looking to see if you can keep it together! React positively after a bad shot, and after the next bad shot and the next!” Low and behold one of those scouts offered a scholarship to a golfer who duffed the ball THREE times in a row but kept it together.
Don’t get down on yourself if what you offer is rejected. Instead, display your respect and good sportsmanship.
4. There are no cutting corners when purchasing a home! Exercise patience, go through each step in the home buying process thoroughly. The process and hurdles might seem daunting but… enjoy it! You’re prospecting for a new home in Breckenridge and that’s exciting!
5. Know what you can afford. Don’t go out and blow your life savings at Pebble Beach when the par 3 course down the road is more within in your price range. Speak to a financial advisor to make sure you aren’t getting in over your head. Make sure you know what you're getting into before signing off on a new mortgage that you could be struggling to pay. There are many different price points in Breckenridge and I can help you find your dream home within your budget.
6. Be patient when finding the right caddy. The best REALTOR in the area might not be the best one for you. Take the time to find a quality REALTOR who will listen to your home-buying needs, one who will work to find you the perfect Breckenridge home or condo, and then help you negotiate the best price for your new home. Choosing the right Breckenridge real estate broker can make the difference between an awful home buying experience and finding a life-long ally and resource for your Breckenridge questions.
Disclaimer: ActiveRain Corp. does not necessarily endorse the real estate agents, loan officers and brokers listed on this site. These real estate profiles, blogs and blog entries are provided here as a courtesy to our visitors to help them make an informed decision when buying or selling a house. ActiveRain Corp. takes no responsibility for the content in these profiles, that are written by the members of this community.