Groups are smaller communities within the larger ActiveRain. Join groups created by others. or start your own and
get others to join
This is the place to view the past and present contests put on by ActiveRain and its members. Everyone can join the
group and help encourage each other. Current contest will be highlighted posts so it's easy for you all to see. Let it
Curious as to what others in your profession think about a certain product or tool?
AR's community takes the time to leave honest and transparent reviews of their experiences
so you can be a bit wiser about your purchase.
Broken down by categories and subcategories for easy finds
Get an unfiltered look at what real users are saying
Leave a review yourself for others to benefit from
Add new products as you use them and gain points for doing so
ActiveRain University (ARU) provides free on-line training. We coach, consult and support real estate professionals about real estate trends, technology and social media.
ARU Calendar provides class types and registration links
Watch short tutorials on updating your photo, inserting a hyperlink and much more
Sign up for the Daily Drop so you don't miss out on AR's daily happenings
Find answers to most FAQ's
Whatever it is you're into and wherever you are, AR surely has a group for you to join.
Brand, off the wall, specific subject matters…whatever it is you're looking for.
Each time you write a post you can syndicate your post to 5 groups.
And if by chance you don't find what you're looking for, start a new group today!
Get your content in front of more eyes
Search by location or type
Feel free to start your own group
Find some that are close to home and close to heart
Each month AR runs numerous contests as a way for our members to engage in activities
that will boost their business and increase their visibility in the community and beyond.
Earn points by partaking in these contest and climb the leaderboard
Do what's good for you and your business by participating
If you have an idea for a contest, just let us know
Stay motivated and on track with new contests popping up each month
Ask a Real Estate Question
Here's another avenue for you to build relationships with others. Share your expertise with someone searching for answers.
Play the teacher role and help someone out today
Your Homepage will alert you of new questions in your state
A wonderful way to open a door to a possible new client
Ask a question yourself to get help
These state pages or hyper-local pages provide content directly related to a specific geographical location.
State, County, City and Neighborhood pages make it easy for consumers to find what they're looking for.
Post your listings, school information, local events, market reports and more
Consumers peruse these pages for information
Farm your niche market and cover all the happenings in your neighborhood
Hudson Valley Real Estate Update, Taft Street Guide To Ulster County NY Rail Trails
The Hudson Valley region is lined and criss-crossed with railroad tracks. These railways transported goods and travelers from New York City further inland for centuries. Some are still in operation today, but many have ceased carrying trains a long time ago. The Rail Trails of the Hudson Valley are restored railways that have been transformed into pedestrian trails for everyone to enjoy! Almost every town in Ulster County NY has a trail nearby, and plans are underway to connect them all to create one giant rail trail that runs through the entire Hudson Valley! So lace up or grab your bike! Bring your dog or bring a friend! Taft Street Realty gives you a quick Ulster County Rail Trail Guide!
- The Hurley Rail Trail - Starting North and working our way down we begin with the Hurley NY Rail Trail. At 6 miles one way, this is a long trail that offers a variety of views and terrain. Starting out on Rte. 209, enjoy sweeping views of the Catskill Mountains and rolling farm fields on this paved portion of the trail. On a nice day you'll get plenty of sunshine! The 2nd portion of the Hurley Rail Trail changes to a dirt path, and takes you into beautiful forests with streams and wildlife! You'll end at Marcott Rd in Cottekill NY, where the Marbletown Rail Trail begins.
- The Marbletown Rail Trail - This Rail Trail is all dirt & gravel and mainly level. It is almost exclusively in the woods, running along farm fields and over charming foot bridges. At approximately 6 miles, it begins at Marcott Road in Cottekill, NY and runs through Marbletown NY and into High Falls NY. It then continues south almost into Accord NY, where it ends at Rest Plaus Rd.
- The Wallkill Valley Rail Trail - Residents of Rosendale, New Paltz, and Gardiner NY also have a rail trail to enjoy. The Wallkill Valley Rail Trail is the biggest local rail trail at over 15 miles long! It starts at the Rosendale / New Paltz NY town line and runs south to the Shawangunk / Gardiner NY town line. This trail is also dirt and gravel and runs through beautiful horse farms, forests, fields, and along historic Huguenot Street in New Paltz.
- The Shawangunk, Walden, Wallkill Rail Trail - For those at the southern point of Ulster County NY is the Shawangunk, Walden, Wallkill Rail Trail. This 4.5 mile dirt trail begins in the town of Shawangunk NY and leads into the Wallkill and Walden areas of Orange County NY.
- The Hudson Valley Rail Trail - Further south the local rail trails wrap up with a big payoff! The Hudson Valley Rail Trail begins in Highland NY, and includes the breathtaking Walkway Over the Hudson. This paved trail is just about 4 miles long, starts in Highland/Lloyd NY and wraps up with the spectacular Walkway Over the Hudson, which brings you across the Hudson River and into Dutchess County.
You can see that no matter where in Ulster County NY you may find yourself, chances are there's a beautiful rail trail nearby on which to exercise, stroll & relax, or simply enjoy the beautiful natural environment that surrounds us here in Ulster County! There's no better time than summer to get outdoors and enjoy the expansive and peaceful Ulster County NY area Rail Trails!
You can find great local Woodstock, NY real estate information on Localism.com Dylan Taft - Ulster County Area Consultant is a proud member of the ActiveRain Real Estate Network, a free online community to help real estate professionals grow their business.
Disclaimer: ActiveRain Corp. does not necessarily endorse the real estate agents, loan officers and brokers listed on this site. These real estate profiles, blogs and blog entries are provided here as a courtesy to our visitors to help them make an informed decision when buying or selling a house. ActiveRain Corp. takes no responsibility for the content in these profiles, that are written by the members of this community.