Beaverton Bakery The Dessert Tray
What is The Dessert Tray's Motto?
Keeping Portland Tiered!
And let's not forget that!!
How about about a mouth-watering photo shall we?
Nothing says DELICIOUS then The Dessert Tray and their delicious bakery products. I went in to The Dessert Tray around Valentine's Day and I was like a kid in a candy store . . . or like a kid a bakery!
Today I had to re-visit The Dessert Tray and wound up getting a delightful slice of Carrot Cake, same as last time but splurged and took home a Lemon Custard Tart.
The Dessert Tray in Beaverton
The Dessert Tray started in Beaverton in 1996 with one employee as a wholesale bakery. They opened their doors at their present location in Beaverton in 1999 with their unique open bakery so their customers could see that the "mix was in."
"Founded in 1996, The Dessert Tray started with a small wholesale line and one employee. As our wholesale business grew, so did our desire to serve desserts to our neighbors in Beaverton. We opened the doors of our retail space in 1999 with an open kitchen and an intimate dining area. Tucked in the curves of SW Broadway, we are still being discovered by new friends. One of our greatest joys is to welcome newcomers with the scent of freshly baked desserts; that rich aroma is temptation itself. We hope to brighten your day with a sweet treat and a smile!"
What Does the Dessert Tray Offer?
When I'm in the mood for something sweet, I drop in.
- Cupcakes - made with the same stuff they make the cakes
- Cookies - chocolate chip, shortbread, Snickerdoodles, fudge browines, peanut butter . . .
- Fruit and nut bars
- Cakes - Carrot Pecan, Black and White, Chocolate Fudge, German-Style, Hazelnut Fudge, and the list goes on . . .
- Pies - Boston Cream, Marionberry-Rosewater, Key Lim, Chocolate Rum Mousse, Peanut Butter Mousse . . .
- Cheesecakes - New York Style and seasonal flavors
- Baked Egg Custard
- Frostings - Buttercreams, Fondants, Chocolate ganache,
The Dessert Tray offers catering, a eat-in section, wonderful teas and nice brewed coffee. The menus vary and local produce and ingredients are used.
Where is The Dessert Tray Located?
Map to The Dessert Tray